•  

ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra Dubai - 26 Feb 2021

Srikumar

Thank you Srikumar & team to accept me in the group for awesome day in the desert. Really loved it and throughly njoyed my drive, got more confident now. Appreciate for all of your efforts.

But just a question when can i join to fewbie, like is there any process called promotion/level up or i can directly join to the fewbie group? 

Once again thanks to all for support and patience. Hoping to see u all again..

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ranjan Pattanaik said:

Thank you Srikumar & team to accept me in the group for awesome day in the desert. Really loved it and throughly njoyed my drive, got more confident now. Appreciate for all of your efforts.

But just a question when can i join to fewbie, like is there any process called promotion/level up or i can directly join to the fewbie group? 

Welcome @Ranjan Pattanaik

After your first Absolute Newbie drive you are now a Newbie level member and can join Newbie Level drives every weekend. Have a look below at our grading structure:

5 minutes ago, Ranjan Pattanaik said:

Welcome @Ranjan Pattanaik

After your first Absolute Newbie drive you are now a Newbie level member and can join Newbie Level drives every weekend. Have a look below at our grading structure:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use