Shehab Alawadhi has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Shehab Alawadhi on your promotion.  Just reminded me how much I miss you and @Arman on my drives. Love that you take things on the lighter side, but when it comes to safety you're taking it seriously. Improving your driving skills is more important than any mods in the world. Love the way you're progressing and looking forward to riding along your side soon.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

Nayce ! 👏👏

Thank you! hopefully we can drive together soon ;)

1 hour ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Congrats @Shehab Alawadhi ...well deserved. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Alf mabroook , hearty congratulations well deserved Shehab @Shehab Alawadhi Time for Boost and refine your skills and the 🐳 👍🌷🙏

Very well said Shehab , it’s all about the Driver my friend 👍

Allah ybarik feek! Inshallah ill get to learn more about recoveries and helping others! And yes it is all about the driver! 

50 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Shehab Alawadhi on your promotion.  Just reminded me how much I miss you and @Arman on my drives. Love that you take things on the lighter side, but when it comes to safety you're taking it seriously. Improving your driving skills is more important than any mods in the world. Love the way you're progressing and looking forward to riding along your side soon.

Thank you @Rahimdad inshallah we get to drive together soon! Id love to support you on a drive or just go on a drive and ill bring @Arman with me but his car is currently being fixed so he probably wont be on a drive for a week or two :(. Safety is always important I don't want to get hurt or other people to get hurt.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Shehab Alawadhi great to see your progress,  well done and congratulations 👍

We all strive to always better myself and my skills!

7 minutes ago, Watteau said:

Well done mate, mabrook, less "gaming" and more driving, us truckers need to stick together. see you soon

Thank you! Gaming is in my blood its kinda hard to get away from that, funny story I used to have 2 games on the PS2 about off road driving 🤣 one had monster trucks and one had quad bikes. Yes us truckers need to stick together, we are like a pod of whales gracefully gliding across the sand. Inshallah we get to drive soon, or you never know we might one day do a truck only drive ;) 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Niki Patel said:

Many congrats @Shehab Alawadhi!! I am certain we were on the same absolute newbie together and awesome to hit this landmark also on the same day! 🤜🏽🤛🏽 See you Friday!  

Yea I’m pretty sure of that also, it’s really great honestly! See you soon bro! 🤘💪

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use