Desert Champions Trophy - 2021

Team Carnity Grading Structure V.1.0

• Gaurav changed the title to Team Carnity Grading Structure V.1.0
On 5/21/2021 at 9:31 PM, Gaurav said:

After your Support Team promotion request is accepted

Looks like only Team carnity will do all the supporting roles and on what basis drive club team will be selected for second lead and sweep roles? Whats the criteria for acceptance for getting into support role for team carnity from intermediate level. 

• Like (+1) 4
4 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Looks like only Team carnity will do all the supporting roles and on what basis drive club team will be selected for second lead and sweep roles? Whats the criteria for acceptance for getting into support role for team carnity from intermediate level. 

Please read above, the Support Team section.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

21 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Please read above, the Support Team section.

So any intermediate will be given 2 rounds with 4 support role each or  will there be any other criteria? Of course  final decision on which drive  who will get opportunity is left with drive lead to decide!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Hi just so I'm clear on how to attain this, I do 10 intermediates in total, then I apply and ask for the 4 drives to be provided to me. This is an all or nothing deal, you "must" get 4 out of 4 positive reports? And you get two chances at the set of 4. If the first one is negative are you told then or you only find out at the end of the 4? Sounds like a good challenge. 

8 minutes ago, Watteau said:

Hi just so I'm clear on how to attain this, I do 10 intermediates in total, then I apply and ask for the 4 drives to be provided to me. This is an all or nothing deal, you "must" get 4 out of 4 positive reports? And you get two chances at the set of 4. If the first one is negative are you told then or you only find out at the end of the 4? Sounds like a good challenge. 

It should not sound like a challenge, rather a shift in mindset where you want to start contributing with supporting drives not just to obtain the Advisor level, but for the rest of your Carnity career where you can find joy and satisfaction in helping us teaching new members and also learning to lead drives yourself. 

Once your application for Carnity team is accepted, you can start signing up for Newbie drives as per your timing and convenience. During those drives we will assess your teamwork and attitude skills and provide you with feedback after these 4 drives. Like mentioned in the structure you’ll need to get full consensus from those marshals to get the acceptance. If there is no consensus you’ll be getting a second chance for 4 more supporting drives after which again you’ll be getting feedback. If again there is no consensus your application will be rejected permanently.

• Like (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 minute ago, Frederic said:

It should not sound like a challenge, rather a shift in mindset where you want to start contributing with supporting drives not just to obtain the Advisor level, but for the rest of your Carnity career where you can find joy and satisfaction in helping us teaching new members and also learning to lead drives yourself. 

Once your application for Carnity team is accepted, you can start signing up for Newbie drives as per your timing and convenience. During those drives we will assess your teamwork and attitude skills and provide you with feedback after these 4 drives. Like mentioned in the structure you’ll need to get full consensus from those marshals to get the acceptance. If there is no consensus you’ll be getting a second chance for 4 more supporting drives after which again you’ll be getting feedback. If again there is no consensus your application will be rejected permanently.

Hi Frederic, I think you misinterpreted my post, the reason for choosing this path is as you describe to give back and impart knowledge, provide inspiration and have a good time doing it, however I think the selection process for this path is a "good challenge", it ensures that you are "proven" to bring your A game each time and if you don't that route is closed to you. I think that is challenging and I'm really looking forward to attaining it. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
11 minutes ago, Frederic said:

I believe even before everyone contributed with team spirit and still with this change if its bolstered, its a welcome one.

• Like (+1) 3

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use