COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - The Climbing Challenge - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 28 May 2021

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

You shouldn't be taking 360 degree feedback as a Mayhem even when its constructive criticism.

Trip lead can only contribute when he/she has been told of certain issues by other peers or experience a slow down with constant refusals or stuck.

Example: If a person fighting gravity on every dune it may go unnoticed by trip lead and it "has to be" reported by peers for each other safety.

That's why we encourage from Fewbie upward member to share the drive experience and feedback.
https://carnity.com/forums/topic/16479-off-road-club-grading-structure-v30

It's completely up to each member's choice to share such critical feedback with trip lead during or after the drive or share it in drive topic, of course respectfully, helpful and kind.

And this 360 feedback become even more important and pressing on Extreme drives to keep a close watch on each other.

image.png

In that sense I have noticed most of the IM drivers still fishtail very badly. I don't comment on that as I feel trip lead is aware of this phenomenon and its not etiquette to comment on somebody's driving style when he has reached a level by being promoted by the club. I'm driving as per what has been taught and please if anybody has comments on that feel free to comment.   

Important Information

Terms of use