•  
Advertise here

Hello there!

Luke K P

Hi. Luke here. Just joined up and went on first drive the other week.

First time off-road and am hooked.

Looking forward to bringing the family abd and coming in some newbie drives 

Cheers

PXL_20221103_030356492.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

Welcome @LKP ! Thats a nice Signature Edition Pajero you have there ! 

Just a small warning: that rear bumper will come off very soon, as with the signature edition they have made the original design even lower and added the double exhaust tips. I would recommend removing it and putting a skid plate underneath to protect the rear bumper.

See you soon in the sand !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi @Frederic

Yes, I am getting the agency to install the original front and rear bumpers as this was a touch too low when driving the other day. its a shame i like the look but prefer to replace than have to carry them home on the roof racks after getting torn off! 

• Like (+1) 2

@Gaurav, @Frederic - I think it's time we had a "Carnity Signature Edition" Pajero 😛

Also, welcome @LKP & @Dorian Zissi. Please connect offline with each other as we don't permit the sharing of workshop details on the forums here to keep our forums unbiased (and free of marketing). There's also quite a few Pajero offroaders that can help you folks out. cc @Gaurav Soni, @Simon Dawood, @Mike.

Edited by munkybizness
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

19 minutes ago, Dorian Zissi said:

Hej,

Here is Dorian and just joined the club as well. 

....and I have Pajero Signiture too.

Where are you making the bumpers?

hi, not sure how to direct message here... but if you can work it out pls send me message

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LKP said:

hi, not sure how to direct message here... but if you can work it out pls send me message

you can share mobile no. and discuss internally. We like to keep things unbiased here so we don't mention names of shops.

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Welcome to @Carnity Pajero partners.

Happy to help out by sharing my journey and experience. Thanks for the trust @munkybizness

If interested, please feel free to share your mobile numbers here and I’ll create a what’s app group to take you through what I went through in order to minimize the learning curve and start enjoying this well-rounded piece of art that everyone calls “Pajero” :)  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Mike. said:

Welcome to @Carnity Pajero partners.

Happy to help out by sharing my journey and experience. Thanks for the trust @munkybizness

If interested, please feel free to share your mobile numbers here and I’ll create a what’s app group to take you through what I went through in order to minimize the learning curve and start enjoying this well-rounded piece of art that everyone calls “Pajero” :)  

You’re most welcome @LKP. As mentioned over what’s app, don’t hesitate to ask any questions moving forward. We are all here to help. @Carnity is a true community and an off-roading family. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1