•  
Advertise here

Land Cruiser 200 Down Spoiler or Lip Bumbers

Hello Friends,

For Land Cruiser 2013 model, I need down spoilers (front and back); though I am not sure the exact name of these in UAE; lip bumper, lip/down spoiler etc.

I need advice where in Sharjah can I get these installed; and should I get any after-market non-branded ones, or should I go for genuine Toyota down spoilers that comes in 2015 model?

Cost estimation will be highly appreciated, if I get. 

My car as genuine is as shown in first picture below; and the second picture is to show spoiler I am looking for.

before.PNG

after.PNG

• Like (+1) 1

I heard about Al Doha Auto Accessories in Dubai and Sharjah who have I think Thai sourced lip bumpers (not original) already painted that they can put both front and back in reasonable price.

I have been told that buying original (new or used) will require repaint work and the cost will go high, for something which is vulnerable to damages once taken to sand. So better advised to go with Thai ones. 

• Like (+1) 1

My advice is not to go for the lower lip in the first place if you intend to go close to sand or sandy patch or beach. It will be cracked or broken even on roadside sand if it's a little deep. Been there, done that.

I have broken my LC lower lip on the very first entry to sand dunes before I could hit the first dune.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.