Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqaa - Dubai - 11 May 2024

25 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Islam Soliman good evening, could you tell please if we return to the same point where we start

No @Stan.. exit will be a complete different point

• Thanks (+1) 1

Great drive @Islam Soliman lots of variety.

Spectacular sunrise with balloons coming in to land, a variety of technical areas, shrub navigation, fields of green, sideys and fast pace areas near the end followed by green fields  a wonderful wildlife’s tour section with large herds of Arabian Oryx, Arabian sand Gazelle and I believe a large Lizard was spotted too.

All drivers did well adjusting to the terrain and learning the sand still has multiple layers of moisture and how that affects vehicle dynamics.

I consider this my first real support drive so thank you all giving me plenty to do, as we had a few refusals, crests and stucks to deal with, a tire deflation, loose battery,  license plate instantaneous detachment and an underbody cover removal. 

We had a chance to use shovels , ropes, zip ties, jack, various tools and ratchet straps.

@Johannes Roux did you get that tire checked and a new battery holder on order ?

@Prithvi Raj key in learning for all of us is finding that right level of momentum for your vehicle, you did well. (I was an expert in stucks and crests)

@Nizar Shawwa great to see you improving particularly coming down sleep slopes. 

@Faraz94 good second lead , hope you get a new cover for the havall soon.

See you next time. @Stan 

@Manesh @Danny G

i have posted some photos in the gallery.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Gary F said:

Great drive @Islam Soliman lots of variety.

Spectacular sunrise with balloons coming in to land, a variety of technical areas, shrub navigation, fields of green, sideys and fast pace areas near the end followed by green fields  a wonderful wildlife’s tour section with large herds of Arabian Oryx, Arabian sand Gazelle and I believe a large Lizard was spotted too.

All drivers did well adjusting to the terrain and learning the sand still has multiple layers of moisture and how that affects vehicle dynamics.

I consider this my first real support drive so thank you all giving me plenty to do, as we had a few refusals, crests and stucks to deal with, a tire deflation, loose battery,  license plate instantaneous detachment and an underbody cover removal. 

We had a chance to use shovels , ropes, zip ties, jack, various tools and ratchet straps.

@Johannes Roux did you get that tire checked and a new battery holder on order ?

@Prithvi Raj key in learning for all of us is finding that right level of momentum for your vehicle, you did well. (I was an expert in stucks and crests)

@Nizar Shawwa great to see you improving particularly coming down sleep slopes. 

@Faraz94 good second lead , hope you get a new cover for the havall soon.

See you next time. @Stan 

@Manesh @Danny G

i have posted some photos in the gallery.

Thanks @Gary F for your help and support.. thanks @Islam Solimanfor amazing drive..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use