Jimny x Dobinsons Shocks

Batuhan Kulac

Hey Petrol Heads,

I have a question to all the Jimny owners for a friend who owns a Jimny. @Rafey Hashmi would be nice to get your take on this, since you are the only Jimny driver i know personally. My friend got offered a nice deal deal on a full set of "twin tube dobinsons shocks" for only 1200 dhs. He doesn't go off-roading and doesn't plan to but said he wants them because they are yellow and look cool. He wants to know how they influence the ride on the road because he doesn't want them to perhaps "stiffen" the ride and make it uncomfortable. Let me know :) I told him they wont make a difference for use on the road but would be nice to hear it from you guys.

@Batuhan Kulac as per my Jimny group, the springs are a no go if you’re looking for comfort. Ironman and dobinsons for Jimny have a terrible on and off road comfort quality. 

Rather get Profender Reds (adjustable) and either Kings (yellow ones) or Profender springs to stay in a budget and get the best of comfort. 3200 dhs total.

Lastly I am running Profender and Kings springs, no issues at all. 
if you want to remain within dobinsons, we advice Dobinsons IMS set (can get costly)

Buzz me on IG and I can give details on the place and full costing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use