Advertise here

Headlight mod Question

VCO

I know my disco is ugly. I love it this way but there is one thing I want to change; HEadlights, Original ones are just boring.

I searched for a bullbar to change the look but could not find it in Sharja .

So is it possible to fit disco 2 headlights to a disco 1 ?

Thanks

yes but you need to spend a fair bit of money as lots need to be changed + disco 2 headlights are expensive, i do have a solution though. these are genuine land rover clear light protectors which cover the light and turn signal to make it look more like one piece, these are not the black plastic stone protectors but the clear plastic wrap around, still new in the box never used 300aed. 0561703053.

I know my disco is ugly. I love it this way but there is one thing I want to change; HEadlights, Original ones are just boring.

I searched for a bullbar to change the look but could not find it in Sharja .

So is it possible to fit disco 2 headlights to a disco 1 ?

Thanks

That will cost you just as much as buying another abused disco 1, not worth the cost. Better to keep on looking for a bull bar. Check my pics in the intro thread to see how it would look.

That will cost you just as much as buying another abused disco 1, not worth the cost. Better to keep on looking for a bull bar. Check my pics in the intro thread to see how it would look.

Thats the problem , I have seen those pictures and in my opinion with bullbar car looks way better :)

I have gone to Sharjah last Thursday but I could only 1 place specialized in LR and they only have Series 2

There was a 1/4 of a series 1 left( mostly engine and dashboard stuff) but it did not had the bullbar either

Will series 2 bullbar fit into I ?