Advertise here

Looking for 1983-1989 Defender 110s-90s

Howdy Crew. I already own a 2005 TD5 110 but alas, it cannot come home to America any time soon. So if anyone has a lead on a 110 or a D90 in GOOD condition, I am always willing to listen. My wife wants another 110 (she is looking at a refurbished Series III but leaf springs just don't do it for her) and my late teen kids want D90s -Yes, I learn em young!

I want to take them home for a nice life on a big NY farm but they have to be between 83 and 89 to go back. So keep an eye open and if anyone knows that bloke on Dubizzle with the 1987 D90 that was refurbished by AAA, tell him to stop sleeping and throw a bone my way if he hasn't sold it.

"Simba"-1988 Defender 110 HT-Global Expedition build Hardtop

"Kimba"-1986 Defender 110 CSW-All White Alpine Expedition build For the Wife & Dogs

"Minerva"-2005 Defender 110 TD5 CSW-Sold & enroute Phillipines

I have a '89 110, ex UAE military. It's currently a V8, but I have the kit and an engine from the UK to fit a Mazda 3.0 turbo diesel. This is a Perkins design, and the diesel to fit if you want megga torque and reasonable economy. I was modifying the vehicle for serious long distance expeditions, but my plans have changed. It has pages of mods, and I'm willing to talk, but the accessories are probably worth more then the truck, so you may consider it too expensive. I'd have to sit down and list all I've done and work out a price, but let me know if you are interested. Otherwise i'll ship it to Australia and convert it to RHD.

I have a '89 110, ex UAE military. It's currently a V8, but I have the kit and an engine from the UK to fit a Mazda 3.0 turbo diesel. This is a Perkins design, and the diesel to fit if you want megga torque and reasonable economy. I was modifying the vehicle for serious long distance expeditions, but my plans have changed. It has pages of mods, and I'm willing to talk, but the accessories are probably worth more then the truck, so you may consider it too expensive. I'd have to sit down and list all I've done and work out a price, but let me know if you are interested. Otherwise i'll ship it to Australia and convert it to RHD.

PM Sent ... also I want these cars so i can use them on my farm and make all of the rich guys who live near me jealous. Its a Defender thing. :D

"Kimba"-1986 Defender 110 CSW-All White Alpine Expedition build For the Wife & Dogs

Hi There, just curious to know why only 83-89 model????

These are the only real overseas Defenders you can import into North America (apart from the odd 1997 Japanese D90). I could buy an older one in the UK but then I'd miss all the fun of fixing it up here. I have a 2005 D110 TD5 (she's super sweet and looooowww milage) but I cannot take it home so one of you is going to get very lucky next year. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

One down ... 3 to go. I got NAS90Noel's 1089 110 Hardtop with the 24G Range Rover V8 3.9L ... its global expedition rigged moster!! We are goiong to go to China in this one. What a nice chap!

Wanted List:

1984-88 D 110 Double cab Pick up

1984-88 D 110 CSW

1984-88 D 130 in any configuration!

If anyone sees either of these available and in good condition let me know!

:D

• 3 months later...

Still on the Hunt for any LR Defender 110s, 110 Crew cabs or 130 CREW CABs 1983-1988!! If you see one, tell me as I am buying and paying pretty good prices. I'll even pay a commission to anyone who finds me one that I end up buying. Get your kids and friends to go Defender spotting. These are not for resale but for fun. I have two more to find before I go home and my kids need cars. :mrgreen:

• 2 months later...