Advertise here

2004 Freelander V6 3 door For Sale

Good Morning everyone,

Here I have for sale my wife's 2004 Freelander (silver with black interior). British expat owned and maintained.

Landy is currently in Umm Al Quwain, and has just been tested, re-registered and insured last week.

111,000 KMs,

Tyres are all excellent condition Yokohamas (plenty of tread with no cuts or bulges).

This is the hardtop 3 door model (hard top section can be removed, along with the sunroof panels making it half convertible)

Recent work includes new oil cooler and new tailgate door electric window motor. previous owner had the prop shaft and bearing replaced not long before we bought it just over 1 year ago.

We have never taken this Landy off-road (a sin, I know)... thats the job of my Discovery 2...

Drives beautifully, and engine/transmission are mechanically sound...

Reason for sale:- Our first child was born 12 weeks ago, and we are looking for something more in the way of a family car (my wife struggles with the child seat)

Asking price is 25,000 AED (based on age, mileage and condition of other Freelanders currently for sale on dubizzle, not many 3 door models) needless to say we are open to reasonable offers...

Please call or SMS Andy on: 0552579820 if you have any questions or would like to view...

Currently on dubizzle :- http://tnydu.biz/DOnFRt 9 photo's on dubizzle

Photo's to follow...

Thanks for looking...

Andy

post-655-140418794891_thumb.jpg