Advertise here

Pajero 2009 3.0 GLS v6 - AC question

Hi All,

I have a question which i hope someone might be able to help with, its something i am sure I asked when i first got the car and was told that that is just how these cars are!

Anyway, the A/C unit has a temperature control which shows the temperature being adjustable to even 1/2 a degree right, but regardless of whether i use the auto button or manually set any temperature it always stays the same lowest level of cold unless i turn the temperature upto 28 degrees or so,

Is it just my car that I have had this problem or do any of you guys cars allow you to actually properly fine tune the temperature anywhere between 18 and 28 degrees?

So far i have been happy to put up with this but just for my curiosity I would like to know,

Thanks again guys,

Kiran

• 1 month later...

Hi Thomas,

Thans for your reply, I guess I really should have insisted when i got the car 3 years ago, I dont know what will happen and to be honest my future is uncertain in UAE now, i may only have 2 months left so really might soon be looking to just get rid of the vehicle, . . so the last thing i need is to go and lose time and possible extra charges at the agency . . it would have been easier to argue at brand new i imagine.

Advice to all new car owners . . if you suspect anything, keep persisting at the agency,

Thanks

Kiran