Jump to content

Andrei S

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Country

    United Arab Emirates
  • Carnity Points

    6 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Andrei S

  1. Hi @Mark B sorry, got a technical issue. I won’t be able to fix before tomorrow. have a great drive!
  2. Dear @Ale Vallecchi thanks for the opportunity to join the drive. I was really keen. Unfortunately I caught a cold and will have to skip this one. Enjoy! I'll remove the rsvp
  3. Thanks @Emanuel, I initially put myself into the waitlist as there is a bit of uncertainty if I'm able to join. I'll keep you posted.
  4. Hi @Emanuel thanks a lot for arranging the second convoy. Unfortunately I have a working weekend ahead, so apologies for the last minute drop out. I should have messaged earlier.
  5. Morning @DP1011, sorry removed rsvp, I have to take the car to the garage
  6. Keep the suction cup in the trunk just in case
  7. @Davie Smooth_Operator Hi Davie, sorry I'm still at work. It was pleasure driving with you, enjoy the new chapter!
  8. Thanks @Ishak, unfortunately I'll have to withdraw. It will be tough to join Saturday morning drive after Friday night drive
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use