•  
Advertise here

Family get-together with swans and flamingo's - 24 Nov 2017

It's time to call a family get-together drive for kids of all age and wives of all stage to cool down in this awesome weather. The plan is to drive to Al Qudra Flamingo and Swan Lake, near Al Qudra oasis. This place gives enough photo ops for shutterbugs and flamingo and swans will keep the kids entertained for hours. We can start soon after the Friday prayer and visit this lake for a couple of hours and play in the vicinity area. Then find a good clean spot for bbq and evening snacks to enjoy the serene lake in the desert. 

If enough 4x4 turns up, then we can also plan for quick few hours desert drive behind the Qudra lake area and spot few gazelles in the best medium-sized dunes range within a 10-15 Km radius.

When: 24th November, Friday 2017

Meeting time: 12:15 PM for praying OR at 12:45 PM for others

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/Sa7LwwMLEb72  (Al Qudra mosque, we will finish Friday prayer and leave immediately)

Level of drive: All drivers are welcome

Type of Car: All cars are welcome

What to bring along: BBQ, Snacks, quick meal, whatever you like with little extra to share

Approximate finish time: 8:00 PM, 24th November, Friday 2017

RSVP the below calendar:

Swan.JPG

flamingo.JPG

Flamingo2.JPG

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Gaurav; i think there will be enough 4x4 :D at least you me and @Rahimdad will be there. Actually i dont interest BBQ part this time i have another BBQ party i have to attend that day. So what i am interested is 4 wheeling. This is family trip but do you have any roughly idea about when we can try those dunes? I am trying to figure out am i going to be able to come with you and after that catch the other BBQ? 

• Like (+1) 1

Approx I think from 3-6 would be good time to hit the dunes, depending on family settling down.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav Bhai, thanks for posting a family get togather in a fantastic weather. will sure come on time with family and join you guyz. 😎