Advertise here

Good quality steering wheel cover

Gaurav

Go to a decent upholstery shop and get a leather cover made and sticthed, should cost about a couple of 100dhs. 

Make sure shop works with actual leather and not pleather otherwise known as ragzine locally.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, shadow79 said:

Yep that's the one I was talking about I used to see them in my dads 86 corolla...thanks @Javier M for grabbing the thought and providing the link....

Nah bruv thats not the one. I remeber those well, almost every taxi you sat in in the 80s and early 90s had one.Had a thick plasrick cord you wrapped around the steering wheel. This is proper leather with only inseam stiching

I did see them being sold on ebay a few years back

• Like (+1) 2

Why not just buy a nice steering wheel instead? You can buy a nice 3 spoke momo wheel trimmed in alcantara for not much money. 

For me, steering wheel covers are annoying as heck. You can’t feel the wheel properly and they can slip around at random and you lose control if you’re not squeezing it tight. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

58 minutes ago, Barry said:

Why not just buy a nice steering wheel instead? You can buy a nice 3 spoke momo wheel trimmed in alcantara for not much money. 

For me, steering wheel covers are annoying as heck. You can’t feel the wheel properly and they can slip around at random and you lose control if you’re not squeezing it tight. 

Personally I hate the way they look, and totally associated with ricers as they seem to be the only one who ge them. 1996 civic with neon under body lights cambered wheels and wing bigger than that of a double decker airbus A380 on the trunk lid, cheap rattle can sprayed wavy and ill fitting groundeffect kit.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1