•  

Absolute Newbie / Newbie Drive - Maliha - 18th Oct 2019

Srikumar

Maliha is the perfect area for starting of your offroad adventure. It offers small to medium size dunes that offer plenty of opportunity to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment. If no absolute newbies sign up, the level will be raised depending on the convoy that has signed up. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding.

When: 18 October 2019

Meeting time: 5:30 AM Sharp 

Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/ye28yTnTSYr

Level: Absolute Newbie / Newbie / Fewbie / Intermediate

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 10:30 AM

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:30 AM

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• Like (+1) 7

53 minutes ago, Jamy B. said:

I’d have loved to join (despite the early start 😁) but as you all know I’m still on the hunt for a car. Hopefully it’ll be resolved within the next 2 weeks, inshala!

Meanwhile, have lots of fun tomorrow!

You can always join as a passenger and post request here, Im sure someone will be happy to have you onboard and you can learn a lot as a passenger in early days.

Im going for Sweihan with Emmanuel, if you like to join that let me know.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

You can always join as a passenger and post request here, Im sure someone will be happy to have you onboard and you can learn a lot as a passenger in early days.

Im going for Sweihan with Emmanuel, if you like to join that let me know.

Absolutely! And it would be nice to explore that new area. Where should I meet you?

Rahim has my whatsapp number, in case you need to contact me faster.

Thank you!!! I’m so excited 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Jamy B. said:

Absolutely! And it would be nice to explore that new area. Where should I meet you?

Rahim has my whatsapp number, in case you need to contact me faster.

Thank you!!! I’m so excited 

You want to join newbie drive or intermediate? Accordingly will ping you right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use