UAE Green Desert: Discover Spectacular Transformation After 75-Year Rainfall

Advertise here

Ram TRX Supercharged :)

J J

I am thinking many things watching this:

- The guy shouts too much and gets on my nerves.

- The potential owner of this vehicle might buy this to compensate for other "short"comings...

- I need to remortgage my house.

• Haha (+1) 5

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

6 minutes ago, Frederic said:

- The potential owner of this vehicle might buy this to compensate for other "short"comings...

Isnt this the case always......?

Dodge TRX: What's wrong with car manufacturers now - To wake up after 20 years of sleep and giving us what we really wanted and that too all of them at the same time.

Looks like they run out of hiding option and BS claims of what we really want, so now everyone started coming up with really thought-after design, stance, power and real capability than just a mall crawler.

Hope this trend continues and we can enjoy "STOCK" offroaders once again.

Well done TRX and I love the commercial starting with a Jurassic fight to kill raptors.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

40 minutes ago, J J said:

So what you guys think !

RAM.jpeg

They should release a regular cab option for middle east. then its gonna be a pure trophy truck. 

i had my eyes on RAM rebel before. but this has now made it to the top. but considering $100k for a truck is debatable. lets see what ford will bring for nex gen raptor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

6 minutes ago, sertac said:

This caused me start dreaming. 

Please dream on your bed and not on Xterra driver seat

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

26 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Please dream on your bed and not on Xterra driver seat

I am dreaming a lot on seat of Xterra. It is a nice reliable off roader but something inside me keep saying HEMI and i cant stop that voice :D

Hi all 

you will never know the thing till you at least feel it and that’s how I chose among three vehicles twice . Once on 2015 and I ended with Brand new grand Cherokee and still like it .and the second time  recently which lead me to discover my current 2012 Xterra driving it almost weekly now with you fine people and still I have an ample time to learn the desert. 

the video and marketing episode is so epic ,( I love it I have to admit ), that may tempt some not to wait for the “ short” comings.where for some others just to hold their breath till what the tide brings along with it . 

Cheers and see you at dunes 🌷

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1