COVID19 compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 05 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Thank you very much @Foxtrot Oscar. The trip was challenging but as usual you shown and proof  us nothing impossible.

I’m really sorry got panic when the car hanging at  high dune and want to get down quickly and forgot your car still attach to me. This is good lesson learn for me to keep calm in such situation. 

I really enjoy the trip that boost my confident more under your lead. Look forward to have another fantastic trip with you.. I hope you still allow me and not give me black point..🙏😔

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

Thank you very much @Foxtrot Oscar. The trip was challenging but as usual you shown and proof  us nothing impossible.

I’m really sorry got panic when the car hanging at  high dune and want to get down quickly and forgot your car still attach to me. This is good lesson learn for me to keep calm in such situation. 

I really enjoy the trip that boost my confident more under your lead. Look forward to have another fantastic trip with you.. I hope you still allow me and not give me black point..🙏😔

Looking forward to driving with you again too @Dodi Syahdar just remember, we all get stuck, there's no need to panic ever. We are all a team and we all help each other. No matter the situation, you will get unstuck and I won't ever leave you in the desert. You drove well for the rest of the drive.  

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

@Ahmad Shaker, you handled everything on the drive really well.

@Foxtrot Oscar  many thanks for your report and for the great drive experience, it was a really nice day full of challenges and playing time.

as my first drive with you, in the beginning, I thought it will be a quiet drive and relaxing but you took us to another level and adrenaline was much higher than expectations.
thanks to you again and  I look forward to driving with you again 😊😊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

What an amazing day to drive under your command @Foxtrot Oscar

It wasn't easy but great

We learned alot while watching you handling the different situations like the guys how got stock in the top of the high dunes and throw the sandstorm 

Thank you👏

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use