•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Nizwa - Sharjah - 2 Apr 2021

Janarthan

Hello all,

below convoy list for tomorrow drive and we will be using channel 4 for our communication.

image.png.c8023602e23cadeccf50a0fcf0184063.png

@bassel el rafei @Werno @Nithin Vaidir @Anand Nataraj @Yahya Munir @amir amiri @Bernd Stucke

See you all soon in the sand.

cheers

Jana

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks everyone for joining this drive. I must say we had a perfect convoy to sail through the dunes, especially the ones with cross track.

@bassel el rafei was a perfect 2nd lead and did an amazing job, constant development and great progress. Well done!!

@Werno congrats on your first fewbie drive. You were absolutely brilliant. 

@Nithin Vaidir managed your LC very well, hope you got to know more about your LC. 

@Yahya Munir drove brilliantly and knew exactly what he was doing. Hope you enjoyed the drive. 

@amir amiri your ram always captures my vision, totally in love with the color. You managed your whale amazingly. Its a bliss to watch your car float through the dunes.

@Bernd Stucke my wonderful sweep with an eagle eye drive a Gladiator. Hope you and your friend enjoyed the drive. 

Last but not the least, a brilliant support from @Anand Nataraj , I can always count on you buddy!! Thank you so much. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use