•  

Which is the best camera to buy with 2500 AED budget?

Lakshmi Narasimhan

• Gaurav changed the title to Which is the best camera to buy with 2500 AED budget?

In my opinion most DSLR cameras nowadays perform really well. If you want to have the freedom to change lenses later on you should be looking at Canon or Nikon DSLR cameras. 

Both brands are very similar, but i've liked Canon from my early beginnings long time back and got used to it. As per the internet reviews i have seen Nikon sometimes outperforms Canon. There is very little difference though.

If you are willing to buy second hand, there are tons of good deals on Dubizzle of people selling their DSLR with camera bag, battery, lenses, etc.. which i feel is a better option if you have a limited budget. My Canon EOS 5D Mark2 was bought second hand and came with some nice lenses already and only later purchased a 14mm f2.8 wide-angle lens for night photography and a decent tripod to mount the camera on. 

If you prefer a more compact model with integrated lens, have a look at Fujifilm X series. They are not cheap but have heard amazing things about them.

If you want to focus on night photography you will be needing a lens with a wide aperture like f2.8 which will allow for a lot of light to enter into the lens. 

https://www.apotelyt.com/compare-camera/canon-800d-vs-nikon-d5600

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Lakshmi Narasimhan in my experience as a Nikon user in the UAE I search on dubizzle for lenses with envy about how much more volume is available for Canon. 

just a consideration if you want to take advantage of used lenses ... I find UAE being Canon first Nikon second in popularity and therefore inventory in the used market. 

Good luck with your hunt and there’s plenty time for you to secure a setup for the Astro photo drive.  

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use