•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Big red-Faya Crossing - Sharjah - 24 Sep 2022

Hisham Masaad

15 minutes ago, Naim Aoun said:

Great drive as usual Hisham. @Ranjan Das your instructions to get the car from that ditch were impressive; I never thought he will come out without being winched out or on all 4 wheels :) Unfortunately no one had a camera handy to document how tilted that car was.. Good job. 

See you next time. 

Yes, forgot to mention. Thank you very much @Ranjan Dasfor the support on that incident. By the time I reached it was already sorted out. Much appreciated.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for an amazing drive today packed with Adrenaline & Fun. Thanks @Ashutosh Garg for great SL, and @Ranjan Das for instrumental Support & @Sunil Mathew for excellent sweep & support. 
Shout out to all Convoy Friends, see you all on Sand soon

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Hisham Masaad- it was a delightful, adrenaline filled drive. The 2nd half was an enthralling fast-paced combination of racing up the dunes and ridge crossings! @Ranjan Das and @Sunil Mathew did an amazing job of providing quick support and recoveries!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the great drive on Saturday, it was challenging but fun, the only marshal who increases the adrenaline for drivers to release their work pressures, and helps them to spend a calm weekend, and many thanks to @Ranjan Das and @Sunil Mathew for the great support, and see you next week for another drive Inshalah.  ✌️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

6 hours ago, Sunil Mathew said:

@Ashutosh Garg..looks like the video is not public yet...🙂

Have a look at your settings?

Hey Sunil - thank you for pointing it out  and apologies for the same. Now the video is public.....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Another great experience following the lines of @Hisham Masaad. First drive for me at this level, I definitely felt the jump in pace and intensity. Looking forward for the next one! (Winter is coming, so you need “finger F1 speed” and some luck to get a spot!). Hisham, many thanks for adding me to the group chat as well.

Thanks @Ashutosh Garg for SL, @Ranjan Das and @Sunil Mathew for your support. Nice to see you all again!

Keep pushing…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use