Advertise here

Trips planned?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe, I kind of knew that :) Not sure how experienced you guys are, what you are looking for and I would also like to explore other regions. I'm kind of going every weekend, always on different levels. Would be good to have a group of people where one experienced one can show new areas. I'm not the best in navigating thru unexplored areas and don't want to ride all of us into a hell of an experience :)

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Mario,

you are right. It's as easy and could also work on short notice once we know each others. My car just crashed :? and I need to get a new one first...then definitely in. But the heat is in as well already... Where are you located and how experienced are you?

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5

The wadis are quite cool this time of year, relatively speaking....I'd be up for a day run one weekend in June. Quite a few nice runs off the hatta road near schwaib. Happy to organize and communicate here if interest is shown.. 3-4 cars max ideal. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

True, it's already hot. A few guys go early in the morning, but half asleep I can't really enjoy. And on top of that I need to find a proper car again. Not that easy, but I pray for July. Then in for the Wadi as well. A bit more far away in Oman it's even better and quite nice with the temperature, but requires to stay over night. So, I'll get a Landy again and we just go. Deal.

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5

• 6 months later...

Dear All,

What's up guys, thought you were all looking for the nice cool weather to be back to start posting some Drives for all lovely fans and owners of Land Rovers. I own a Land Rover Disco 1 , 1999 Model , been several times with it into the Desert with one of Dubai nice and active off-road clubs (Emarat 4x4) we have very few members with Land Rovers ( Disco / RR / Defender ) total 5 , looking for more Landies on board to have some balance with all the Jeeps everywhere around :)

Last week we have been to Area 53 and Iftar Bowl, the previous week been to Camel Rock and Fossil Rock, and looking for more. You can check some nice pictures on the Facebook Page Emarat4x4.com and register as well to become a member in the website.

Looking to hear from you...

Ghassan

Cool, will check! I drive with the Dubai Offroaders or with friends. Last weekend from Big Red to Fossil Rock, before also starting at Iftar Bowl. I'll be in, definitely some more Land Rovers required in all the groups :) I drive a 2006 Defender, which does the job amazingly well in the dunes! :)

Best,

Manuel

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5