-
5.0 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 628 Google Reviews
-
Posts
4,874 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
172 -
Country
Singapore -
Carnity Points
112 [ Donate ]
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Advice
Complete Onboarding & Agree to Club Rules & Guidelines
Marketplace
STORE
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by Rahimdad
-
-
-
-
-
-
That's definitely @shadow79.
-
In my many years I've seen a lot of bike accidents. With a bike it doesn't matter whose fault it is the bike guy will always suffer. Keeping this in mind the bike guys need to take extra precaution. I will not judge them all equally. I've seen some who have driven over a Zebra crossing to save a minute endangering pedestrians. I've seen the non registered small scooters driving on the wrong side of the road. But I won't generalize. I do feel sorry for them, as they need to drive in all kinds of weather and conditions. If they drive in between 2 cars they get cursed, if they abide by the lane discipline they get cursed for taking a cars space. I feel RTA should have consistent rules, bike lanes, and create awareness campaigns to improve safety. There should be some rules which should apply to companies having bike delivery and penalties to the companies whose riders don't follow rules. I know a few bike drivers for ages riding bikes as delivery drivers without any incidents.
-
Has tio be @shadow79.
-
Toyota Corolla 2020 Hybrid LE First Thoughts
Rahimdad replied to Frederic's topic in Toyota Corolla Forum in UAE
Live your writhing skill @Frederic. You had me laughing, twisting in my seat, but engaged through you write up. The most exciting review for the most boring car. -
Buying New Tyres for Pajero
Rahimdad replied to Boney John's topic in Mitsubishi Pajero Forum in UAE
Hi @Boney John. Sorry for my late response. I have used and done reviews for the Kumho Solus KL21 and the Nitto Duragrapplers on Carnity. It's worth going through both reviews before you take a decision. -
Modifying a 2004 Manual Pathfinder R50
Rahimdad replied to Fuad's topic in Nissan Pathfinder Forum in UAE
@Fuad I will mot advise you to remove the thermostat. First drive it around a bit and see for yourself what you need and change, remove or add something only when you feel the need. Did you check with your advisors why you need to remove the thermostat, what are the advantages? -
- 649 replies
-
- 5
-
-
-
-
- funny car memes
- funny car memes uae
- (and 3 more)
-
We used the PAL auto garage in Al Quoz.
- 43 replies
-
- best car insurance
- car insurance online
- (and 3 more)
-
I'm very happy with RSA too. Last month someone banged into my wife car. It was handled professionally and the chosen garage did a brilliant job too. This time my wife reversed into a car but same professional manner things were handled. Although another garage name was given, but on request with 5 minutes they changed to the garage we used earlier.
- 43 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- best car insurance
- car insurance online
- (and 3 more)
-
Modifying a 2004 Manual Pathfinder R50
Rahimdad replied to Fuad's topic in Nissan Pathfinder Forum in UAE
So @Fuad bhai will the Pathy assume another Marvel character or the Hulk rules Pathy also? -
Car Scratch Remover - Do It Yourself in minutes
Rahimdad replied to Gaurav's topic in General Discussions
Great results @Gaurav bhai. I'll be able to sleep better tonight as well.- 5 replies
-
- 5
-
-
-
-
- ceramic car coating
- scratch remover
- (and 3 more)
-
Modifying a 2004 Manual Pathfinder R50
Rahimdad replied to Fuad's topic in Nissan Pathfinder Forum in UAE
Congrats @Fuad I guess everybody got to it before I could even think of answering any questions. You've seen my Pathy I am not much of a mod guy, but I think ground clearance could be an issue at Fewbie+ level and above. But first you need to feel the need for the mod and be specific so we can all help in making your rife closer to what you need out of it. -
Emmanuel. He always has ideas. But pronounces it as ID.
-
Thanks for sharing. This is eye opening. One more business which is doing the same practice under a different brand.
- 5 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- car switch
- carswitch.com
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Absolute Newbie Drive Pink Rock - 20 Sep 2019
Rahimdad replied to Srikumar's topic in Off-Road Club's Offroad Drives
Thank you @Srikumar for putting the whole drive together, well planned and very well executed. Thank you to @Gaurav, @Srikumar, @Frederic, @AKR for supporting the second half. Well done to @tjsingh, @Syed Ahmed and @Roshan Abraham for your enthusiasm and very level headed approach. Kindly provide feedback to help us improve on the below link.- 17 replies
-
- 4
-
-
-
- offroad drive
- desert drive
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I had to change a tire rod end in the middle of Sweihan. Thanks to @shadow79 who not only changed the tire rod end but also aligned the tires with a rope in the middle of the desert. When I went to the alignment shop the guy said very little adjustment was required as felt on the road while driving also. I'm a big fan of old book in practice.
-
BMW Toyota Camry - Saudi Creativity
Rahimdad replied to Gaurav's topic in BMW General Discussion Forum in UAE
We find loads of these type in Pakistan. They cut 2 half or more of different cars and patch them up. In Pakistan though it's more about utility than show off. -
I used the Dubai Police app last month when this idiot banged into my wife's car. It was a bit stubborn and difficult to understand but eventually took me 10 minutes to report the accident. However I did this at 8am and got the email with the official report atround 10 pm. Seems they still need to verify and make sure about the faulty party.
-
I am doing a research for my daughter's driving license and Galadari is the cheapest if you use the 40% discount on your Etisalat Smiles app.
-
How the German police deal with rubberneckers
Rahimdad replied to Barry's topic in General Discussions
I see that people in UAE are shifting to Germany.
