Jump to content

Yerem Davtyan

Enthusiast
  • Posts

    131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Country

    Armenia
  • Carnity Points

    0 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Yerem Davtyan

  1. Thanks @Looper! Somehow you still have Tahoe as my car, in fact its Xterra if that changes anything:-) Looking forward to tomorrow!
  2. Dear @Ale Vallecchi, apologies, seems i won't finish work early enough to make it. Have fun!
  3. Hey guys, seems I won't have the car by 2 PM tomorrow unfortunately, so will have to reluctantly skip. Have fun in the desert!
  4. Dear @Luke K P, my apologies, meetings are running long i just won't make it on time, unfortunately. Enjoy the drive!
  5. Yes, @Emmanuel, in have seen our old tracks in GalaGPS! Way more vegetation these days though Qudra is getting greener!
  6. Congratulations @Infaz! Continue having fun in the sand!
  7. Hi @Mark B, apologies, I removed my rsvp and will have to skip unfortunately. Have fun!
  8. Dear @Ishak, apologies but have to skip the drive today unfortunately. Have fun!
  9. What an eventful drive today! Climbed the Pink Rock, drove in shower, tackled a tough popout and even practiced some tango thank you @Gaurav for the drive and thank you @Emanuel, @J-P L and @Andrew John Melvill for support!
  10. Dear @Ale Vallecchi, my apologies, will skip tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe!
  11. What a way to spend the Friday afternoon! Thank you @Ale Vallecchi and the support team! Did anyone actually play the track list in the car?
  12. Hi @Frederic and team! Apologies, I won't be joining tomorrow's drive. Enjoy and have fun!
  13. Yes, I know some cameras in Dubai detect the sound and neighbours received AED 2,000 fine.
  14. I see, thank you @M.Seidam. In this case with regrets will pass this drive. Have fun guys!
  15. Hey folks, and @M.Seidam! first time I hear tough restrictions. I have an Xterra with metal bumper and winch (passed RTA test like this). Means I shouldn't take it to Sharjah?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use