Top 5 best car brand types to buy in Dubai and UAE
Although this area majorly depends on so many personal choices, but I will try to high grade the most important points to pick and choose the most appropriate and most successful 5 best car brand types for you next car. The basic attribute of the brand behavior is very closely related to the geographical location they come from. In UAE there are 5 major and best car brand types extremely famous and successful in delivering all sorts of Cars. Below is a quick run-down in very generic and not specific to any one brand from that region.
Japanese Cars: Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota.
- They are generally famous for extremely reliable and durable cars.
- Offer reasonable comfort with very high usable life of cars.
- Resale value: 10 out of 10.
Korean Cars: Hyundai and Kia.
- Recently they are famous for great designs and new technology at competitive pricing.
- Offer reasonable reliability and acceptable performance.
- Resale value: 9 out of 10.
American Cars: Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep.
- They are generally famous for larger than life, spacious and very competitively priced cars.
- Offer reasonable vehicle life with standard reliability and acceptable performance.
- Resale value: 8 out of 10.
German Cars: Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Volkswagen.
- They are generally famous for high end luxury and extreme performance cars.
- Offer amazing creature comforts, new technology but with limited usable life of car.
- Resale value: 7 out of 10.
UK Cars: Land Rover, Jaguar, Mini.
- They are generally famous for impeccable detailing and comfort in style.
- Offer reasonable vehicle usable life with excellent performance but with low reliability.
- Resale value: 6 out of 10.
Having said the above quick pointers, they do not apply exactly same to all brands from same region. For example Toyota and Nissan is few notches above Mazda and Mitsubishi, although all 4 are from Japan, means each brand is slightly different in their core values, commitment and quality.
Secondly the resale value is just a quick indicator of an average comparison as per each brand if compared to the same car classification (Explained earlier here: 7 Car types that you should know before buying a car). Each vehicle depreciation is majorly depended as per their origin and then as per their classification.
Disclaimer: I have written this and all linked articles to help my friends and family and other car enthusiast’s like you. This is purely based on my own experience. If you know anything more than this I am happy to edit these articles any time. Please leave me a comment and I will accept your changes and improvise these as soon as I can.
If you like reading these articles and it helped you in anyways, please pass on the knowledge to others and use below red like to show your appreciation.