Advertise here

Spare parts suppliers

Barry

Can you afford to import from the USA directly? I'm not talking about Ebay or Amazon- there are major suppliers of new parts in the US that specialize in the stuff you'll be looking for. Many of these guys buy up, and have bought up entire stock inventories when models of all makes went out of production. When I was still in the trade I used to buy (import) parts for cars from the 50's and 60's (and considerably earlier) all the time, often still in the original packaging.

I don't have any contact details anymore, but a quick Google search should point you in the right direction soon enough.    

Edited by treks

http://www.etasra.com/ I got Fuel pump for my Cherokee from here. They have store in Dubai. 

Ohhh i just saw it you are looking for second hand. Sorry this will not help you. 

Edited by sertac

4 hours ago, Barry said:

I have US suppliers but I was hoping maybe someone knows a breaker locally. It’s a pain in the ass waiting 2 weeks for a part to finish a 15 minute job. 

You are right about waiting being a pain in the arse, but sometimes there is no other way but to wait for 2 weeks to get a 5 minute job done. Like for instance, bolting on a new 45-year-old starter motor.   

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, Barry said:

Does anyone have a reliable parts supplier for second hand American car parts? Please don’t say go to Sharjah or saaja and search. I have no time for fuckery. 

Meh, Dubai people, pfffttt. Sorry, can't have your cake and eat it too. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 2/16/2018 at 11:06 PM, desertdude said:

Meh, Dubai people, pfffttt. Sorry, can't have your cake and eat it too. 

@desertdude Please avoid the personal attack, which is not required nor appreciated by anyone for saving the sanity of this public forum. We have already received few complaints from regular forum users in the past about your similar behavior.

Hope you kindly understand and respect everyone's time and convenience in choosing the right course of action.