•  

Superman is back Fewbie+ night drive 4 Jul 2019

Rahimdad

Superman is back from his vacation and invites all intermediate level drivers to sign up for this drive. It is going to be fast paced, fun and full of thrills as I have been missing in action for the past 3 weeks.

Area 53 is the most versatile area in the UAE offroading scene, that offers beautiful tall rolling dunes with plenty of opportunities for side slopping, ridge cutting, and long hill climbs.

Any Fewbie who have already had 15 or more drives is also welcome to join. We may promote few fewbie drivers to Intermediate level after this drive, if there driving skills are at par to match the pace.

Promotions based on driving skill set is just the "one aspect" of the grading structure, they also need to follow other points:

image.png

Level of drive: Fewbie+ and above
When: 4 July 2019
Meeting time: 10:00 PM, the convoy will move sharp at 10:15 PM
Where: Badayer Shops at Nazwa, before Madam R/A
GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/GMrTGmx4J5L2

Plan: Night drive through the Pyramids - Area 53 - Iftar bowl - Super Bowl (maybe)
What to bring along: Evening snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, and enthusiasm.

Approximate finish time: 3 AM

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, MATHEW FELEX said:

For some reason, I do not have or cannot find the off-road ranking.

Please advise @Rahimdad @Gaurav

What is your previous offroad experience? And how many drives you have completed with Carnity?

I have assigned newbie as of now, but we might change it to fewbie based on your experience.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

What is your previous offroad experience? And how many drives you have completed with Carnity?

I have assigned newbie as of now, but we might change it to fewbie based on your experience.

2 years in KSA from a beginner to intermediate level sand driving.

1 Newbie + Fewbie drive with Emirates Offroaders

5- 6 drives with Carnity including the Iftar bowl participation and the previous Fewbie night drive where I broke my Pajero rear bumpers :P though got the bash plates installed now and the front bumpers trimmed 😎

2 early morning drives with Dune Riders, Al Ain 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Emmanuel Is the velociraptor going to miss this?

I might bring Ramon with me if his wife allows it 🤣

Edited by Javier M
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Javier M said:

@Emmanuel Is the velociraptor going to miss this?

I might bring Ramon with me if his wife allows it 🤣

Yes unfortunately! Traveling to France for one month... I will miss you guys.  Say hi to Ramón ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

3 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Yes unfortunately! Traveling to France for one month... I will miss you guys.  Say hi to Ramón ! 

De bonne vacances Copain !

Edited by Frederic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use