•  

Newbie Fewbie Offroad Drive - Mahafiz - 8 Aug 2019

Gaurav

As the weather begin to change for good, this might be the last night drive to enjoy this year, as now in night weather has become very pleasant with cool breeze. Time to enjoy chilled out desert drive in our much loved Mahafiz sandbox till the morning. If time permit and convoy response are favorable, we might continue play in morning at monster dunes after fossil rock area, if not we will end and exit.

This area offers a great mix of playable dunes and medium dunes to test your night driving skills. Depending on convoy strength and liking will plan the route to fit everyone's taste and capabilities.

Offroad lights are recommended for a night drive, but if you don't have you can still safely drive with your HIGH BEAM.

When: 08 Aug 2019, Thursday

Meeting time: 11 PM, the convoy will move at sharp 11:15 PM - "NO EXCEPTIONS"

Where: ADNOC at Sharjah - Kalba Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/CjXEpdPqn3NZ7Y8j7

Level: Newbie, Fewbie & Above (NO ABSOLUTE NEWBIE PLEASE)

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 4 am and then break for snacks.

What to bring along: Snacks whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 5:00 AM

MUST READ: 

Please RSVP on the below calendar:

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

30 minutes ago, Javier M said:

Did I hear monster dunes? 

Yes you heard it right, maybe you can join in morning down fossil rock backside and will have quick spin in that beautiful area.

https://goo.gl/maps/3CmWxLkV1i6NjGT3A

image.png

• Like (+1) 5

Hi @Gaurav, this time I am going (Hopefully nothing will come out last min, like last time). I am not an absolute newbie, I am fewbie in another group. BUT I never went to desert at night, will do my best though to catch up with you guys. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Adel Muradov said:

Hi @Gaurav, this time I am going (Hopefully nothing will come out last min, like last time). I am not an absolute newbie, I am fewbie in another group. BUT I never went to desert at night, will do my best though to catch up with you guys. 

You are most welcome and after driving with us you will realize that nobody has to catch up in Carnity Offroad Club.

We all go, wait, drive and eat together. I can relate your feeling of catching up, as I learned my offroading with LC100.

• Like (+1) 3

@Adel Muradov please come 30 minutes early by 10:30 PM so that we can do newbie briefing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use