•  
Advertise here

Car Exhaust operated jacks

54 minutes ago, syed salman raza said:

Any one using Car Exhaust operated jacks  ,they seems to be very easy in operation specially in sand 

any good or bad points about it

The smaller ones are absolute rubbish, the bigger ones however, though quite expensive (plus 1000 aed) are amazing. Just be careful to keep it away from hot parts so it does not start melting.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

In my 12 years I saw someone use it only once and that too had a thick carpet on top of it so the hot parts under the car would not put a hole through it. He used it with the exhaust of his car. It is light to carry and easy to store. Plus no planks required. Overall I loved the experience, but like @Frederic put it the good big ones can cost quite a lot and thus not everyone's first choice.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, syed salman raza said:

@Frederic and @Rahimdad  which I have comes in a protecting bag and I kept in trunk hope thats fine will show it to you people whenever I meet you, I belive it will be very helpful in sand

Looking forward to seeing this in action. If it's a big one and can be used with a truck, then I can see the benefit as I am sometimes concerned that my hydraulic jack might not easily have the height needed

• Like (+1) 2

@Frederic  @Wrangeld  tried my exhaust jack and its ruptured during second option , 

the jack was orignally for my Jeep TJ and was working fine, 

But this time I used it on F150 and its failed  The reason is weight of the car which I overlooked 🙃

I showed it to someone and as per him the jack has not ruptured it has come open from safety area ,and possible to repair and reuse, Frankly I dont like his idea of using it again on my TJ without getting a certified testing of equipment

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

On 2/17/2021 at 4:43 PM, Wrangeld said:

Looking forward to seeing this in action. If it's a big one and can be used with a truck, then I can see the benefit as I am sometimes concerned that my hydraulic jack might not easily have the height needed

@Wrangeld should not be too big or else it could end up flipping the car.

• Sad (0) 1

11 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Wrangeld should not be too big or else it could end up flipping the car.

Or the car too heavy. 

• Like (+1) 2