COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 13 Mar 2021

Emmanuel

Such an amazing drive! Thank you to everyone and especially to Emmanuel and Yousef! I learn new things everytime. 

Was not too happy about getting stuck right in the beginning but got out fairly quickly with some help! 

First time at sweep and was a great learning experience. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Humayun Ghias getting stuck isn’t something that should make you feel angry about yourself, that’s just the game. I got myself stuck today, remember? Besides, for someone who was in sweep with a Patrol Y62, only one stuck is actually not bad at all!

Everyone thank you for managing so well in a fast-paced and challenging newbie drive. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

@Yousef Alimadadi and @luis mantecon thanks a lot for your wonderful support.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

13 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

@Humayun Ghias getting stuck isn’t something that should make you feel angry about yourself, that’s just the game. I got myself stuck today, remember? Besides, for someone who was in sweep with a Patrol Y62, only one stuck is actually not bad at all!

Everyone thank you for managing so well in a fast-paced and challenging newbie drive. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thank you very much @Emmanuel @Yousef Alimadadi @Humayun Ghias and the rest of the convoy, it’s been great, I have enjoyed every single minute !!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Emmanuel said:

Thank you @Emmanuel for such a great drive today, it was full of fun and new experiences 

@luis mantecon, @humayun, thank you very much for your great help today.

Thank you everyone and hope you had a fun today. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Sorry so late with feedback!  Absolutely great time today!  Many thank you’s to @Emmanuel and @Yousef Alimadadi for your time and advice on the drive.  Have to say that at times it was very challenging for me and my LR3 today.  Frankly, I was nervous on quite a few occasions.  I know I am a better desert driver today because of the technical details we attempted.  I have soooo much more to learn.  Have a great week!

• Like (+1) 4

Sorry @Roger K I wasn’t aware. Please next time do annonce on radio if you don’t feel comfortable, no shame at all about that - or did you annonce and I didn’t get the message? 

• Like (+1) 1

@Emmanuel I was trying to say that it was the correct amount of nervousness for me.  In order for us newbies to get better, we need to be challenged.   You perfectly accomplished that goal in my opinion, as parts of the drive took some (or all) of us out of comfort zone.  If it is too easy, we will never get better.  Wouldn’t change a thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use