•  

COVID19 Compliant - Friday Morning Fewbie Plus Drive - Middle Earth - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

10 minutes ago, Nathan Evans said:

I was planning on applying for my Fewbie Plus promotion this working week and RSVP'd in the hope that I would be all clear by this Friday.

@Nathan Evans thanks for the interest in joining the drive. However unfortunately and to ensure fairness to everyone we need to ensure required level is attained at time of RSVP. Hence, I will have to remove you from the drive for now.

Once you have your F+ promotion you are welcome to RSVP again or if no slots add yourself to waitlist and I am hopeful we will be able to accommodate. 

As an alternative, I have another Fewbie drive on Sat morning which I will be happy to have you on; if the timing works for you pls RSVP.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

@Nathan Evans thanks for the interest in joining the drive. However unfortunately and to ensure fairness to everyone we need to ensure required level is attained at time of RSVP. Hence, I will have to remove you from the drive for now.

Once you have your F+ promotion you are welcome to RSVP again or if no slots add yourself to waitlist and I am hopeful we will be able to accommodate. 

As an alternative, I have another Fewbie drive on Sat morning which I will be happy to have you on; if the timing works for you pls RSVP.

Fairenough, I understand, signed up for Saturday 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Mario Cornejo said:

@Islam Soliman - kindly waitlist me, 1st drive.  Thank you in advance.

Hi @Islam Soliman - A space became available and I have RSVP'd.   Looking forward to the drive.

• Like (+1) 4

Dear @Islam Soliman Good morning...

Please keep me in your wait list as FIRST drive.

“If” this first drive will be confirmed, then I will be happy to sign out from confirm RSVP on 10th June Night Newbie (Murquab) so that any other member can occupy.      

Thanks & Regards….

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use