Evening/Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Love Lake- Lisaili- Solar Park - Dubai - 2 Apr 2022

Kailas

1 minute ago, Senthil Kumar said:

Hi Felix, I did not know the brand, but bought from Desert Leaders Car Accessories Trading L.L.C, in Al qusais

Thanks champ. I will have a look!

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry guys for the late post.

Once again thank you all for joining the drive. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Thanks @topgear, @Looper, @Chris Wing & @GauravSoni for your support.

We had a mixed the experienced drivers along with others. 

Towards the end of the drive ( last hour), I could feel most of the drivers were tired and we had more refusals. Night drives are more tiring than day drives. Hence for my future drives, I will be posting drives with drive time less than 3 hours and probably 30 minutes break to enjoy the sky.

Please find the stats below: 

image.png.ad0309eeacf5ecb7d6c102340521359e.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, Kailas said:

Towards the end of the drive ( last hour), I could feel most of the drivers were tired and we had more refusals. Night drives are more tiring than day drives. Hence for my future drives, I will be posting drives with drive time less than 3 hours and probably 30 minutes break to enjoy the sky.

Time to carry chairs to sit and enjoy the stars. It will be wonderful to see the stars in the cloudless sky irrespective of the light pollution even in Dubai deserts. 

Thanks @Kailas for a wonderful drive, and great support by @topgear, @Chris Wing and @GauravSoni who did all the work. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use