•  
Advertise here

Fabrication shop

Bravoecho

Hi team,

I would appreciate any recommendations from the group to get some simple fabrication work done.

It’s removing some tangs off a light bar and then rewelding them to a different location on the same light bar.

Preference would be around the Al Quoz area. If anyone has any recommendations, including our experienced leaders @Gaurav, @Frederic, @JeromeFJ, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 👍🏻

Edited by Bravoecho
  • Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Bravoecho said:

Hi team,

I would appreciate any recommendations from the group to get some simple fabrication work done.

It’s removing some tangs off a light bar and then rewelding them to a different location on the same light bar.

Preference would be around the Al Quoz area. If anyone has any recommendations, including our experienced leaders @Gaurav, @Frederic, @JeromeFJ, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 👍🏻

Hi Brette,

I prefer not to get those things sorted in Al Quoz, I head out to Sharjah (google "BMW ROAD SHARJAH") which is the S115 on both sides. and drive around the various shops where you see people doing welding and fabrication. Show them the part, haggle a bit, have some karak while waiting, and while browsing around the area you might find other gems like hardware shops and offroad modification shops 😃

image.png.6dc45a1eeadce9010ed380bbe8778d44.png

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Bravoecho - totally concur with @Frederic in that BMW Road (& Al Sajaa area when you need cheap spare parts) in Sharjah are a much more cost-efficient solution and probably the best bets. However, if you're not willing to go that far and want to stay just within Dubai city limits, you can also explore the bylanes of Umm Ramool (opposite Festival City) for welders. The kadak won't be as great though.

• Like (+1) 5

Thanks @Frederic and @munkybizness. I knew this group would be a fountain of knowledge.

Unfortunately I didn't have the time to get to the recommended areas today as I wanted to drop something off on the way to Abu Dhabi but needless to say in the future I will be better organised and be able to enjoy my time browsing and enjoying the karak.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Bravoecho said:

Thanks @Frederic and @munkybizness. I knew this group would be a fountain of knowledge.

Unfortunately I didn't have the time to get to the recommended areas today as I wanted to drop something off on the way to Abu Dhabi but needless to say in the future I will be better organised and be able to enjoy my time browsing and enjoying the karak.

@Bravoecho it is not actually our business, but we have fabricators who might help, if you know what to be done. You can pass by any time to check and do. You can reach me on 0506318834, we are located in Um Ramoul  opposite the festival city

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Bravoecho it is not actually our business, but we have fabricators who might help, if you know what to be done. You can pass by any time to check and do. You can reach me on 0506318834, we are located in Um Ramoul  opposite the festival city

Than kyou @Hisham Masaad. I will certainly do this.

• Like (+1) 1