Advertise here

Carnity's Spectacular Off-Road Adventure Videos

Looper

Premiers at 7:00 p.m. Monday 15th April 2024.

Insta 360 Studio has released a new version 5 of their Insta360 Studio App. In this app they have added a Project feature where you can add many clips and frame and stitch them together. So I have changed the work flow a bit. This is the first video, where I have used Insta360 Studio to reframe and stitch multiple clips. However I did the post in the FCPX, where I added titles. The aspect ratio of the video is in 1:2.35 which is considered 70mm or cinematic. I did not add any telemetry or music to this video. My videos are best enjoyed on a Television. I hope you enjoy the video. Please do subscribe to the channel to support what I do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

• 3 weeks later...

Hvae u tried sticking camera inside car at back window for extending car battery life or wiring with usbc coz in sun it drain batery very fast?

On 4/30/2024 at 10:11 PM, Derick said:

Have u tried sticking camera inside car at back window for extending car battery life or wiring with usb c coz in sun it drain battery very fast?

Shooting from inside is best done with an action camera (like go pro) - instead of using a 360 camera. I did however once shot and have one video - (actually it was part of a drive) but never got around to editing it.

My jeep from inside is very dark, so the camera will have hard time picking up detail inside. I have seen few videos on Instagram of a Y61 doing this; you can see they keep the moon roof open to let a lot of light in.

With regards to batteries, I have 3/4 batteries that I bring to the drive so I don't have any issues. One battery lasts for about an hour of mixed use and I can very well be done with the drive withing that time.

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.