•  

Team Looper: Practice Run - Shuwaib Sprint [F2F3/F2F4] - 2nd Dec Cafe, Sharjah - 22 Oct 2023

Looper

DRIVE PLAN

This Sunday, Team Looper will meet at 2nd December Cafe to do have a team practice drive. It will be focused towards team building, focusing on agility, endurance and planning where we will explore the line up options. This is an invite only drive for the DCT Team Looper with @Bravoecho, @Stumpy Paj, @Bashar Beasha and @Mahmoud Taha in presence. 

I still request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities. 

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above
When: 22 October 2023, Sunday
Meeting time:  6:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)
Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/Ze6hKqcAin3c3Lcv5
Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher
  • Like (+1) 5

don't drive like its your last one.

• Looper changed the title to Team Looper: Practice Run - Shuwaib Sprint [F2F3/F2F4] - 2nd Dec Cafe, Sharjah - 22 Oct 2023

BTW we will do some photography as well for the Team Looper Logo artwork.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 minutes ago, Bravoecho said:

Will this drive count as part of my Fewbie Plus drive count for Intermediate promotion?

No Unfortunately it won't. It will appear in the others section on your drives list.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Looper said:

No Unfortunately it won't. It will appear in the others section on your drives list.

Thought that might have been the case but didn’t hurt to ask 😜

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

It was a fantastic drive. I am so inspired by it that I plan to have an IM drive next week. In the drive plan I had mentioned that we will be taking photos. We did not get any time from driving to take photos did we? I managed a sum total of 1 image from the entire drive.

Thank to @Stumpy Paj, @Bravoecho & @Mahmoud Taha for participating in today's drive. We missed you @Bashar Beasha in today's drive. We were virtually a SWB convoy and your presence would have made a lot of difference in the convoy.

20231022-080-Pano.jpg.5110570b4806445aa656ed140cbcdfd1.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Looper said:

It was a fantastic drive. I am so inspired by it that I plan to have an IM drive next week. In the drive plan I had mentioned that we will be taking photos. We did not get any time from driving to take photos did we? I managed a sum total of 1 image from the entire drive.

Thank to @Stumpy Paj, @Bravoecho & @Mahmoud Taha for participating in today's drive. We missed you @Bashar Beasha in today's drive. We were virtually a SWB convoy and your presence would have made a lot of difference in the convoy.

20231022-080-Pano.jpg.5110570b4806445aa656ed140cbcdfd1.jpg

Thanks @Looperit certainly was a fun drive.

Don’t think I’ve ever done a drive with Carnity where everyone drains their tanks 😁

Edited by Bravoecho
Can't spell properly on a Monday until i've had my second coffee
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use