•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisalli - Dubai - 18 Nov 2023, Saturday

Davie Chase

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to Carnity off road club Fewbie drive, meeting at Lisalli meeting point, please ensure your off-road gear is as per your rank and you bring lots of enthusiasm with you as we traverse the beautiful Lisalli dunes.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  18 November 2023, Saturday

Meeting time:   07:00 - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: 24°55'16.4"N 55°31'19.8"E - Google Maps

Approximate finish time:  11:00

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Davie Chase

Im a newbie with Carnity, 3 drives completed in past month with previous desert driving experience outside the club. I notice there arent any newbie drives lined up for this coming weekend. Is it possible to join a fewbie drive for this week or is that out of the question? Just wondering, keen on driving.

Rob.

Damn, everybody is so fast, only 11 minutes passed and already 10 RVSP and I am in 3rd line on waiting list o.O

Any possibility to increase the RVSP Davie ^_^ 😅? @Davie Chase

• Sad (0) 1

7 minutes ago, Dan S said:

Damn, everybody is so fast, only 11 minutes passed and already 10 RVSP and I am in 3rd line on waiting list o.O

Any possibility to increase the RVSP Davie ^_^ 😅? @Davie Chase

@Dan S I will make a decision as we progress through the week and we see who stays on the drive, peoples plans change and sometimes they drop out, as you said very early yet, watch this space and I will let you all know later in the week.

11 minutes ago, Robk said:

Hi @Davie Chase

Im a newbie with Carnity, 3 drives completed in past month with previous desert driving experience outside the club. I notice there arent any newbie drives lined up for this coming weekend. Is it possible to join a fewbie drive for this week or is that out of the question? Just wondering, keen on driving.

Rob.

Hi @Robk thanks for reaching out, unfortunately we can only allow folks who have the correct grading structure to join the drive. We do understand that there are no Newbie drives this weekend however, we have to follow the structure. Thanks in advance for your understanding. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Davie Chase said:

@Dan S I will make a decision as we progress through the week and we see who stays on the drive, peoples plans change and sometimes they drop out, as you said very early yet, watch this space and I will let you all know later in teh week.

Many thanks Davie for your prompt feedback, will do as you advised. 

10 minutes ago, Robk said:

Hi @Davie Chase

Rob.

Hi Robk, I would suggest that you apply for a fewbie promotion following the guidance of the below topic, in this way you can be promoted early based on all your Marshall's and desert trips that you have done until now, than you will be with full "license" to apply for fewbies

• Like (+1) 1

Awesome thanks for the heads up. Thanks for the info about the promo, I had discussed it with Islam but since I only have 2 drives left with newbie no point in rushing it. Looking forward to driving with you soon. Take care for now.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

@DanielN forecast seems ok for the rest of the weekend but keep an eye on the forum before you leave just in case we have to change our plans

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use