•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 13 Jan 2024

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to Carnity off road club Newbie drive, meeting at Al Fayah in the beautiful Abu Dhabi Desert, please ensure your off-road gear is as per your rank and you bring lots of enthusiasm and an abundance of willingness to learn with you.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/acreM77zLxB2MRu76

As you approach the gate it will open automatically.

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water & snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 1 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Thanks (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 13 Jan 2024

@Hani Howeedy and @Abdul Hannan looks like the reason you could not get the RSVP to work was that you were a little to quick, I got the notifications 2 minutes to 1900 and the RSVP only opens at 1900 sharp. Great to see how keen you guys are to get out in the sand love the passion :)

@Sunil Mathew I have moved you to the manage tab my friend :) 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Davie Chase

Hi Davie, hope you well. 
Since its my first attempt, would you pass on contact detail of a member based in AD- so I can ask and clear some doubts over call mainly from a vehicle’s technical requirements viewpoint. 
Thank you 

• Like (+1) 2

@Jassislahi the best advise is to post your questions on the forum, as the advise really depends on your previous experiences, what car you have and any modifications you have made etc. There are a lot of experienced members in the club that will be very happy to give you lots of advice and help.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Prithvi Raj, @Jassislahi, @Hani Howeedy, & @junaidbinnaseer welcome to the Carnity family, as new members to the club please introduce yourselves using the below bullet points if not already done so:

First time with Carnity Off-road Club:

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Color, and Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience? If yes, pls share details.
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks/eyelets.
  • Let us know if you don’t have a programable radio and safety flag.
  • Please also watch the MUST WATCH Newbie video briefing at the link below prior to the drive

https://youtu.be/hP-2ah4Eyek

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

@Prithvi Raj, @Jassislahi, @Hani Howeedy, & @junaidbinnaseer welcome to the Carnity family, as new members to the club please introduce yourselves using the below bullet points if not already done so:

First time with Carnity Off-road Club:

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Color, and Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience? If yes, pls share details.
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks/eyelets.
  • Let us know if you don’t have a programable radio and safety flag.
  • Please also watch the MUST WATCH Newbie video briefing at the link below prior to the drive

https://youtu.be/hP-2ah4Eyek

Mitsubishi,  Pajero 3.5 GLS, White Color, 2017 make. No, I do not have any prior off road experience. Yes, Pajero has front and rear eyelets. I have radio Baofeng UV-5R and flag.  Eagerly awaiting to start this new adventure. 

Thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

Hi everyone glad to join the carniti community. @Davie Chase yeah my rsvp was too early for excitement glad to get the last spot. 
Details:

2015 Gmc sierra denali

no experience in the desert other than the master class with carnity as gaurav was my instructor

i have the flag now and still in search for the radio. 

to follow up yes i have rear and front tow hooks

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use