•  
Advertise here

Super Safari Interior comfort accessories

Hello Everyone,

As you all know, the Super Safari interior is pretty basic. It is indeed what makes this car's charm and reliability, but I was wondering if there are accessories out there to make it a bit more comfy! 

For instance, is there a way to raise the armrest? is there a way to add some in-cabin dimmed lights...

Please feel free to provide your suggestions and the links to those accessories 

Thank you in advance

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SamyB said:

Hello Everyone,

As you all know, the Super Safari interior is pretty basic. It is indeed what makes this car's charm and reliability, but I was wondering if there are accessories out there to make it a bit more comfy! 

For instance, is there a way to raise the armrest? is there a way to add some in-cabin dimmed lights...

Thank you in advance

Have a look here:

https://jomla.ae/ar/product-brands/miles-a-part/

Miles-a-part is a small company owned by a young Emirati. He sells Nissan Safari / Super Safari accessories. You can look on his insta page as well for more info (Milesapartuae)

Ive ordered a rear backup camera from him as my Safari didn’t come with that option. 

The portfolio is not fantastic but at least you might find some items you like. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

11 hours ago, SamyB said:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance

If you find the cabin light let’s me know as that has been on my list.

Darkest cabin I’ve ever driven and makes finding stuff at night difficult 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:40 AM, Bravoecho said:

Flip open the cover and replace the bulb with LED. It makes a big difference

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Bravoecho how are you? Will you be back on the sand soon ?

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Gary F said:

@Bravoecho how are you? Will you be back on the sand soon ?

Hi @Gary F all well thanks mate and  will actually be back in the sand on Friday with @Stumpy and his new toy.

Been busy getting the car back on the road and putting the toys back on.

After reviewing hours of footage I have come to the conclusion that the cause was the writing was on the wrong side 😜IMG_2833.jpeg.3b9c2325c1c55cbbf663d56ce5bf6471.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 5

f you find the cabin light let’s me know as that has been on my list.

@Bravoecho, @SamyB - you need to get 2x Front Dome/Map lights, 1x Rear Dome/Map light (Second row), and 1x Trunk Dome/Map light (third row).

Look for CANbus/Canbus-compatible LED lights. You can choose them in White (6500K) or warm white (3000K) color temperatures. They are easily available in car mod shops (Deira) or Dragon Mart.

Canbus compatibility is key as most dome lights have three settings - Always on, Always off, On-when-door is open. For the switch lever to activate the light in these three modes, the light must be compatible to take the signal message from the CAN bus.

As @Gaurav has suggested, popping off the dome of the in-ceiling lights is quite pain-free. For best results, I recommend always keeping a plastic/rubber scraper or pick so you don't accidentally damage internal parts or your roof lining with scratches and/or color transfer from the tool.

Edited by munkybizness
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, munkybizness said:

@Bravoecho, @SamyB - you need to get 2x Front Dome/Map lights, 1x Rear Dome/Map light (Second row), and 1x Trunk Dome/Map light (third row).

Look for CANbus/Canbus-compatible LED lights. You can choose them in White (6500K) or warm white (3000K) color temperatures. They are easily available in car mod shops (Deira) or Dragon Mart.

Canbus compatibility is key as most dome lights have three settings - Always on, Always off, On-when-door is unlocked. For the switch lever to activate the light in these three modes, the light must be compatible to take the signal message from the CAN bus.

As @Gaurav has suggested, popping off the dome of the in-ceiling lights is quite pain-free. For best results, I recommend always keeping a plastic/rubber scraper or pick so you don't accidentally damage internal parts or your roof lining with scratches and/or color transfer from the tool.

Super Safari has CAN BUS ? 
all this time I thought my car to be ancient, with the three switches (always on / off / on via door) would be done via simple wiring. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."