•  

Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Nahil to Al Ain - Abu Dhabi - 30 Mar 2024

DRIVE PLAN

Welcome to Carnity Intermediate drive which will be a fairly fast-paced drive, from Nahil to AL Ain area Indulging in the beautiful rolling dunes and ridges of this area along the way.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Intermediate and above

When: 30 Mar 2024, Saturday

Meeting time:  13:00 PM - Deflated and Ready to go 

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/FVLixGinNMWgbiKy5

Approximate finish time: 17:00 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Carnity changed the title to Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Nahil to Al Ain - Abu Dhabi - 30 Mar 2024

@Patrick van der Loo and @Rob S can you both confirm your attendance for tomorrow's drive as we need 3 minimum, if you are both confirmed then we will do this drive 

Thanks in advance 

@Patrick van der Loo will keep it the same as I have not done this route before so a bit of an exploration for me as we head to Al Ain, it will be good as it is a small convoy so will be able to explore more 😀

@Patrick van der Loo and @Rob S thanks for joining the drive today was a fantastic drive and you both drove the wheels off your cars, the only hiccup we had was my ridge stuck, but that was by design to allow you to recover me lol 😀😀😀

have a great rest of your weekend and see you both soon 

https://www.relive.cc/view/vKv2nKeP74v

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use