•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Badayer "Catch me if you can" - Sharjah - 30 March 2024

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to Carnity off road club Intermediate  drive, meeting at Badayer. Please ensure your off-road gear is as per your rank and you bring lots of enthusiasm with you.

Warning: This drive will be a High Speed Drive 😁 ( Please Join if you are comfortable with the drive concept )

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Intermediate  and above
When: 30 March 2024, Saturday 
Meeting time:  8:00 AM - Sharp
Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ZPJvvCKqYmfuxvqN9
Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon D changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Badayer "Catch me if you can" - Sharjah - 30 March 2024

Dear friends I hope you are excited and ready for tomorrow's drive.

As always emphasized and required that everyone make sure that their car is in a perfect shape and have all the gears as per their rank. 

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ZPJvvCKqYmfuxvqN9

Meeting time is 8:00 AM Sharp

We will use Carnity Radio Channel 7.

The convoy order will be as the following:

Lead   @Simon D

2L     @Cha

3     @Amir Amiri

4    @Alphin Aloor

S/W @Sunil Mathew

• Like (+1) 3

I hope you enjoyed the fast paced and the nice cool weather of last week drive . 

everyone drove really well

Thanks  @Cha for being such a vigilant S/L

@Sunil Mathew thanks for all the support and making sure no one is left behind ( i hoe you managed to fix your Fuel tank guard )

@Alphin Aloor congratulations on your 1st IM drive , i am happy to see how well you are controlling your huge car. 

@Amir Amiri it was a pleasure to see you as always

looking forward to see you all again soon .

below you can find the drive details

image.png.2e550ee114ee62ca6776c116127e6717.pngimage.png.ebd55ecffbd7b062838b82b00fc06b8f.pngimage.png.0ab771b65e43066294870115e1b11893.png

• Like (+1) 2

great fast paced drive, @Simon D...good to meet up with @Cha - after quite a gap and drive again with @Amir Amiri.

Good job by @Alphin Aloor , couple of scary maneuvers at the first half of the drive but later came to terms with his Y61

45 minutes ago, Simon D said:

i hoe you managed to fix your Fuel tank guard )

not yet...since this is the second time i'm damaging one, thinking of a metal guard. 🤞

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use