Advertise here

Blown Gasket

Head Gasket fixing is the most ugly part. It would cost around 3k - 4k with parts and labor (outside agency). Is your truck have been overheated to full extent???

What make you think that it has blown head gasket???

Tremendous power loss?

Oil and Water mixed in radiator expansion bottle?

Engine oil turned milky?

Overheating?

Hey Khalid,

thanks for the Info,....and very speedy i might add...The answer to your questions is all of the above except for the regular over heating.

i have in Al Beha, Today and will post my reply as the out come.. But i love Joseph there and hope he does a good job for me.

I will add some pictures of my Landie and the over all costs etc ...

Thanks

Khalid\

Al beaa joseph have lot of experience in LR vehicle, especially in big mods for big ruling families LR made for adventure and hunting sports.

Though he is little pricey per shj standard, so just negotiate well and may be use this forum name or Khalid reference and see if he remember or respect regular business.

Dear all,

well Al Beeha, is a little price, i know as im having a few things done to my 130. Basically the cost is 5000, to fix the broken gasket and strip the engine apart and get it working perfectly again.. Iknow this seems price, But i have see the work this guy does and am very impressed. Compared to some of the other garages that i have been to.

he has also given me the option to change the engine out and replace it with a range rover engine 4.6Ltr v8 ...what do you all think to this

Thanks all

Tam

Whats a cost to swap with 4.6? Is that P38A engine he is suggesting right?

Its a kind of good option while spending so much, why not upgrade to mighty one. Depends totally on price.

Well to be honest if you need engine swap, do you really need beea??? There are many good and cheaper options are there in less than 1000 dhs for full swap.

Definitely getting 4.6 is much better option with that price tag of 5k for fixing head gasket.

Used 4.6 P38 would cost between 3k - 4k and for older engine, P38 with banana manifold could cost 6k, but it perform much better too.

Remember change of engine would also require slight - moderate change in fuel and intake system.