-
5.0 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 628 Google Reviews
-
Posts
7,232 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
147 -
Country
Palestine, State of -
Carnity Points
9,583 [ Donate ]
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Advice
Complete Onboarding & Agree to Club Rules & Guidelines
Marketplace
STORE
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by M.Seidam
-
Thank you @Chaitanya D, @Emmanuel and @Frederic for feedback me personally I am not a big fan of offroad car modifications and I wish to go completely stock . However slight modification for the purpose of our drives especially from intermediate and further up is inevitable . regarding this hydraulic jack or what ever it’s name is while I agree with the highlighted disadvantages . May be can be improved by a larger surface area of the base on ground. Sand in between cylinder I think shouldn’t be a problem if good seal is there and also not to rely on this as solely to the slightest stuck. the biggest disadvantage is RTA registration. As we go in convoy and our aim Is to enjoy and learn , I believe this is an individual idea for a lone desert wanderer Who rely on his own most of the time ! 👍🚙😎
-
I found this by chance how useful and how safe ? Opinions please
-
Every off road driver must know: why you get stuck?
M.Seidam replied to Emmanuel's topic in Off-Road Club's Discussions
Hi all desert wanderers I found this by chance , I never sow before . Is it useful ? How safe ? What you think ?- 39 replies
-
- 2
-
-
Every off road driver must know: why you get stuck?
M.Seidam replied to Emmanuel's topic in Off-Road Club's Discussions
@Emmanuel great respect . I think what happened to me something similar As well but in slow pace . For me I had no choice as well either to accelerate and pass to his right and this was not a good idea or stir all left and down and also this was as well not possible . It’s a splint of a sec . Made final call to stuck my self- 39 replies
-
- 3
-
-
Anand Nataraj has been promoted to fewbie level
M.Seidam replied to Gaurav's topic in Off-Road Club's Announcements
Congrats @Anand Nataraj -
Anish S has been promoted to Intermediate level
M.Seidam replied to Gaurav's topic in Off-Road Club's Announcements
Congratulation @Anish S wish you best always ! -
Hi all From lahbab to margham relay recoveries 25/9/2020 Cheers 😎🚙👍
-
760C4BEF-F64F-4D37-8E3B-81E62B16C208.jpeg
M.Seidam posted a gallery image in Fewbie - Lahbab to Margham - Dubai - 25 Sep 2020
-
45E548C9-30D1-49D8-A367-6AE91F415843.jpeg
M.Seidam posted a gallery image in Fewbie - Lahbab to Margham - Dubai - 25 Sep 2020
-
Hi dear Desert wanderers The relay convoy is a unique arrangement and it was today @Ale Vallecchi / @Wrangeld as if both convoys trying find each other and meet somewhere midway. Despite maintaining physical distance but spirits always meet! Thank you @Ale Vallecchi you made our day despite the refusals and stucks we encountered. However it’s considered the flavor of the game that we all love😊 Thank you for guiding me during crest riding and crossing safely. special thanks to the second lead @Kalahari for the instructions and help when I got stuck in a tricky narrow area ( I hope some one snapped it or recorded it )! Thank you all for this lovely day! below is a link enjoy please some pictures I will upload to Galary. short clips to some recoveries I could capture from my position In the thread the greatest of recoveries . till then take care and see you again in the sand . cheers 🚙👍🙏🏻
- 28 replies
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Ground Clearance
M.Seidam replied to Gok Krish's topic in Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum in UAE
@Gok Krish Congratulations and wise decision , I took my self similar one , but for an Xterra and not Wrangler ( same concept ) and spared my JGC for the family. 👍 wish you safe drive- 6 replies
-
- 3
-
-
-
-
- grand cherokee
- modification
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
What are you pet peeves whilst driving on the road?
M.Seidam replied to topgear's topic in General Discussions
1.Suddenly and from no where a delivery motorcycle comes In front of you! 2.confronting a completely invisible vehicle in a foggy day like today morning with a running lights only ( lights not even in auto mode ) and rear No , train accident was about to occur 🤭 3. some one comes in front of you suddenly in a busy long waiting lane in either direction ! 4. Last and not least most what annoys slowing downs to watch an accident when just happened and even not the same side to the opposite side 😡 -
Nowadays Most modern 4X4 run this way For on and off roads with no buttons if any ( voice command and touch less screens.. etc )
-
Nissan Xterra Must to do Modifications
M.Seidam replied to sertac's topic in Nissan Xterra Forum in UAE
Thank you for the explanation 👍- 40 replies
-
- 4
-
-
Nissan Xterra Must to do Modifications
M.Seidam replied to sertac's topic in Nissan Xterra Forum in UAE
@Foxtrot Oscar How can the ABS be an issue especially when tackling big sideys?- 40 replies
-
- 3
-
-
Nissan Xterra Must to do Modifications
M.Seidam replied to sertac's topic in Nissan Xterra Forum in UAE
Time for plate and tow point 😊- 40 replies
-
- 4
-
-
Nissan Xterra Must to do Modifications
M.Seidam replied to sertac's topic in Nissan Xterra Forum in UAE
Hi @sertac And all Xterra owners from my side here what I think from humble experience : regarding Skid plate I believe it’s mandatory as the radiator is the weakest link in X . I believe 10 mm aluminum plate is strong enough and it’s not that heavy as it looks and should be counterbalanced by my “ off road stuff box “ which is will fitted in the back. regarding tow points I still have the original and I have tested them recently in terms of rust checking and strength and integrity . They are still in good condition ( the only time I was pulled from the rear point was by you 😉 remember ) others were self recovery 😎 ... however I may need to change them if needed accordingly ... Maybe @Chaitanya D has an opinion about that as I learned he installed good ones front and rear . ABS kill switch I decided eventually to keep it “ Alive “ and rely on developing skills . Traction control off button off only Picture : plate fixed by 4 heavy duty screws- 40 replies
-
- 5
-
-
Luca Palanca Falsini has been promoted to fewbie level
M.Seidam replied to Gaurav's topic in Off-Road Club's Announcements
Congratulations @Luca Palanca Falsini !
