Jump to content

UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Afternoon Fewbie Drive Maliha - 3rd May 2019

    

Events Calendar
Srikumar

Event details


With the onset of Ramdan and upcoming summer, Carnity Offroad Club would be starting the night desert drives from May 9th. So to get everyone geared up to what it feels to drive in the night, lets have a nice Fewbie drive in our much-loved sandbox - Maliha - Fossil rock. We would be having 80% drive in daylight and the remaining 20% with the headlights of our cars. The drive would provide everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Fewbies will have great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment. Level May be changed upon convoy level.

When: 03 May 2019
Meeting time: 3:30 pm, convoy will move about 3:45 pm
Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72

Level of drive: Fewbie and above.
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 8 pm
What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 8 pm

 



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use