•  

Off road club grading structure

Rahimdad

Congratulations to all offroaders who have been an integral part of this offroad club to receive a formal structure for grading all the offroaders.

Thank you @Rahimdad for launching this new structure and thanks @Asif Hussain @skumar83 @EmVarlet in helping to develop this structure from your valued experience.

This new structure has been implemented and very soon all offroaders will be assigned to their off-road ranks.

image.png

• Like (+1) 9

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you @Gaurav bhai for working tirelessly behind the scenes in making this possible. Looking forward to a season under this new structure and hoping this will give a clear indication to all members evaluate their progress.

• Like (+1) 3

Congratulation to all club members.. @Rahimdad & @Gaurav i really appreciate your hard work to put this system in place. This will definitely encourage all of us and help the club to grow.

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

i absolutely appreciate the time and effort in this grading structure and absolutely understand how important this is and how effective should it be, but from my side of view if i may suggest, if there is like a test that you guys can arrange for those people who have knowledge and expertise driving in difficult situations and of course feels confidant and wants to climb the ladder faster

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BIG T said:

i absolutely appreciate the time and effort in this grading structure and absolutely understand how important this is and how effective should it be, but from my side of view if i may suggest, if there is like a test that you guys can arrange for those people who have knowledge and expertise driving in difficult situations and of course feels confidant and wants to climb the ladder faster

Thanks for your suggestion and we always have that option open to welcome members from different clubs with varied experience. Once they drive with us for one or two drives, we judge them accordingly and offer them fast-track grading based on their skills and expertise.

We have done this for few members already and move them to fewbie level on their first drive experience with us.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

5 hours ago, BIG T said:

i feel much better now hhhhh, Thank u @Gaurav 

For such fast track grading, member needs to share their previous experience details with the Marshal, Crew or Trip leader prior to joining the drive, so that we can gauge the performance on set parameters.

• Like (+1) 5

The question is sometimes what they have learned in other clubs or how confidence relates to actual skills.

I have always been thankful on the big emphasis on safety and camaraderie that lives in Carnity Off-Road Club. I am afraid there are many other clubs around in UAE that love the dune-bashing and wild stuff without properly building this up to a level in which they can do this in a safe way. Same for recovery techniques and convoy behavior. 

But agree with @BIG T that some people have previous experiences and will be able to grow on the ladder a bit faster than others and that is perfectly fine, as long as they are aware of the core values that live in this off-road community.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use