•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha - Sharjah - 14 Aug 2020

Frederic

Frederick, you are an amazing leader and person, it was an honor to follow you this morning.

the whole group was awesome, i have to admit carnity is the best club i joined.

looking forward to meet all of you again ✌️😃

Guys.

anyone has the videos for our sand side dunning ??

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Lisa Pemberton said:

@Frederic thanks for a great drive. Loved every minute of it and really keen to get back to a play area now I've figured out tiptronic on the Pajero. You were right, it upshifts from 2nd once at an appropriate speed. I really appreciate the feedback you offer during drives and come away from each one having learned something new!I got a nice shot of you taking the FJ Cuiser for a walk below 😜.

Hope I answered all your questions about the MeanMother air compressor@topgear. I was struggling in the heat when you caught me so I'm not sure how coherent I was being 😅 .

Thanks @Ahmed Azmy for the awesome aerial shot of Fossil Rock in the gallery 👏 👏 and @Nivin for basically starring my Pajero in your home movie 🤩😎

Looking forward to next weekend already! 

20200814_062740.jpg

This is a good photo of the situation. My son was like how long do you intend to keep me in this lopsided position 😅

This is the view from the car. 

A4682B6F-B887-4C4F-9F1C-46F5E8DD5A65.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

@Frederic thanks for your help and guidance today. My mistake/lesson learnt, esp as second lead, is to stop in a safe place and wait, the moment someone in the convoy is stuck to avoid a similar situation. The sand in that area was so soft and it made recovery very challenging. Massive apologies to the rest of the convoy for holding up the progress. 
Thankfully the rest of the drive was smooth...

@Nivin this time, when I got to the top of Fossil Rock, I made sure I stopped on the harder sand and pointing down. thanks for the tip.

@Lisa Pembertonthanks for the explanation today on the MM compressor. I have passed on the information to my friend. He will probably go for the MM instead of Bushranger due the price point and 5 years warranty.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 8/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Nivin said:

@Frederic looks like @Tero Vallas signed up for Pink Rock Drive as well. 

Yes, we agreed this with @Frederic earlier in Thursday. I cancelled my participation to this drive in website.

I do hope it didn't cause confusion & problems.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Frederic said:

@Nivin was my trusty helper today. A big THANK YOU for that. I really like your approach to our newbies, helping them out and being the calm gently helper when they need it the most, and that's a wonderful quality !

Well done @Nivin, keep it up.

20 hours ago, Frederic said:

The ever so calm and mature @marks was at the back and had a eagle-eye view on the entire convoy. I love your attitude and will-to-help and look forward to many more drives together !

Way to go, @marks. keep it up.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 8/17/2020 at 4:35 PM, Ahmed Azmy said:

whatsapp me i will send it for u

@Ahmed Azmy Why don't you upload the video to the Gallery section here?

If that is inconvenient, can i also send you a whatsapp request.

Regards

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use