•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - 5 Mar 2021

Wrangeld

Thank you @Wrangeld for a wonderful drive, had some early stucks at the back due to some refusals/stucks ahead of me, where I found myself in a very soft sand (all churned up) but thanks to @Kalahari who was very helpful and showed some patience with me.. allowing me to get back in rhythm and concentrate on my drive... in this drive for the 1st time I felt the challenge of driving at the back of a convoy (credit to the soft sand churned up more than ever) but having @Jeandre Bezuidenhout as our CF and @Kalahari (keeping an eagle eye on the convoy 👍) gave a lot of confidence and allowed us to focus on the drive, Thank you for the amazing work ✌️.

Thank you @Shehab Alawadhi for being at the sweep position and ensuring all the dunes were turned flat, building bridges and ensuring not only that the convoy is following you but also doing it at ease 😂. It is always a pleasure and fun to have you and @armaan together in the drive... both of you add so much more to the fun, Thank you.

Thank you to the rest of the convoy for the support, patience and enthusiasm displayed during the drive... see you all soon in the sand!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

Thank you @Wrangeld for a wonderful drive, had some early stucks at the back due to some refusals/stucks ahead of me, where I found myself in a very soft sand (all churned up) but thanks to @Kalahari who was very helpful and showed some patience with me.. allowing me to get back in rhythm and concentrate on my drive... in this drive for the 1st time I felt the challenge of driving at the back of a convoy (credit to the soft sand churned up more than ever) but having @Jeandre Bezuidenhout as our CF and @Kalahari (keeping an eagle eye on the convoy 👍) gave a lot of confidence and allowed us to focus on the drive, Thank you for the amazing work ✌️.

Thank you @Shehab Alawadhi for being at the sweep position and ensuring all the dunes were turned flat, building bridges and ensuring not only that the convoy is following you but also doing it at ease 😂. It is always a pleasure and fun to have you and @armaan together in the drive... both of you add so much more to the fun, Thank you.

Thank you to the rest of the convoy for the support, patience and enthusiasm displayed during the drive... see you all soon in the sand!

Desert driving is about fun and helping others, if people in the back are stuck and I can't get to them ill flatten the dunes ahead so they don't get stuck 🤣

• Haha (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use