Drives.

1 hour ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

I just wanted to post about this because I think it’s absolutely amazing that @Carnity integrated this. 
You can now see the number of drives you did, when you did them, with who you did them and it’s all easily accessible from your profile. I have been AFK (away from keyboard) since my car was in the garage for like 2 weeks, I’ve come back to an amazing and very well done and organized way of keeping track of your drives! Good job to whomever had this idea, and to whomever that implemented it! 

AFK 🤣🤣 whats your game bro

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Wade Pat2 said:

Where is this?

Go to your profile and there should be a section called drives.

12 minutes ago, Rawad Bahsas said:

AFK 🤣🤣 whats your game bro

I'm a huge gamer, I play anything from COD to assassins creed to League of Legends (I prefer free roam games though)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

47 minutes ago, Wade Pat2 said:

Where is this?

I think you won't be able to access it from mobile phone. If u use a laptop to go on the website, u will find it on your profile....

Edited by Anish S
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Anish S said:

You won't be able to access it from mobile phone. If u use a laptop to go on the website, u will find it on your profile....

Actually Anish its available on mobile in the bottom just before you reach activities

Screenshot_20210518-213700_Chrome.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

I just wanted to post about this because I think it’s absolutely amazing that @Carnity integrated this. 
You can now see the number of drives you did, when you did them, with who you did them and it’s all easily accessible from your profile. I have been AFK (away from keyboard) since my car was in the garage for like 2 weeks, I’ve come back to an amazing and very well done and organized way of keeping track of your drives! Good job to whomever had this idea, and to whomever that implemented it! 

Thanks @Shehab Alawadhi for noticing and bringing this topic to the surface as I was completely swamped this week to make an announcement for this new feature.

Big thanks goes to all the Carnity Team who who were behind the thought process and fine tuning it to the perfection.

Second thanks to god send coder who could understand off-roaders language, as we were struggling behind this feature for over 6 months and just got lucky last month with this new programmer who can understand beyond 1010010101010.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Wow never knew this exists....great find @Shehab Alawadhi

Yes I was surprised to see it and looked into it. Really impressed. 

58 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks @Shehab Alawadhi for noticing and bringing this topic to the surface as I was completely swamped this week to make an announcement for this new feature.

Big thanks goes to all the Carnity Team who who were behind the thought process and fine tuning it to the perfection.

Second thanks to god send coder who could understand off-roaders language, as we were struggling behind this feature for over 6 months and just got lucky last month with this new programmer who can understand beyond 1010010101010.

You’re welcome @Gaurav I was waiting for an announcement and nothing was announced so I thought I missed it and said might as well say thank you to the people that helped developed this.

Also I hope this means we don’t have to mention how many drives we did for a promotion?😂

Edited by Shehab Alawadhi
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use