•  

Full Day Fewbie Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 01 Dec 2022

Chaitanya D

Friends 🥰

the enthusiasm is always enduring when we head to Liwa - a sense of euphoria with an equal amount of anxiousness- a bit. 

This is what we look for 

EDFB642B-3064-4A91-B45B-250306F2819A.jpeg.48f77a4b2277bc901114987daa076cc0.jpeg

- may be a bit rusted 

- May be clad in Colors - red green black and white 

But let’s enjoy the journey than the destination. Foremost on my mind as always - comfort and safety of what we do. 

there will be no competition and no compulsions . See you all soon

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi Doc, Sri has shared the starting point camping option in the NB thread, just in case that’s the same location you plan to use - might be good to share here. Not sharing as not sure about the plans and don’t want to confuse the group. 

It’s in same area , either adjacent to start point couple feet near track or bit inside ( deflation needed ) within 200 to 300 meters ) I would prefer to be bit near the track 

7EEB0000-E785-4126-8C76-C46B4248CFE3.jpeg

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

10 hours ago, Vaibhav said:

@Chaitanya D I am unable to see the radio frequency. If you could please share. 

Radio channel will be informed by the time we drive 

• Like (+1) 2

Camping folks - my number is 050 6446513 

Planning to be there before sunset too like Rob

Carrying good qty marinated chicken and prawns batch 1 for today barbeque. Recommending Good warm fluids for the cold weather to give warmth. Getting two - one for tomorrow and one for today. Welcome to count on me for that... Will buy 2 bags of wood on the way. if anyone reaching early, ping in this topic or calls...Cheers and look forward to a great evening! 

Camping partners - BUT NOT on this drive - @Gok Krish, @Haitham Khattab, who else?

• Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Gok Krish said:

Carrying good qty marinated chicken and prawns batch 1 for today barbeque. Recommending Good warm fluids for the cold weather to give warmth. Getting two - one for tomorrow and one for today. Welcome to count on me for that... Will buy 2 bags of wood on the way. if anyone reaching early, ping in this topic or calls...Cheers and look forward to a great evening! 

Camping partners - BUT NOT on this drive - @Gok Krish, @Haitham Khattab, who else?

I am bringing lots of wood for tomorrow. So will have plenty of time to listen to your adventures of Day 1

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Gok Krish said:

@Gok Krish I remember your stories from last year trip... 😜 Sure you will have a good one this year as well. Enjoy  

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use