Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahel - Abu Dhabi - 23 Jun 2024

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When: 23 June 2024

Meeting time: 05:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: TBA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 8.30am

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, Rope, 2 Shackles, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• This drive is limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 9AM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

If I manage to get into the Doc's drive on Friday, this will be offical Carnity #50.

I'll bring the snacks and tea 😁 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

11 minutes ago, Luke K P said:

If I manage to get into the Doc's drive on Friday, this will be offical Carnity #50.

I'll bring the snacks and tea 😁 

You will! Looking forward to the be part of ur spl 50✌️

As promised this drive will be second leg of where we left last drive, so we start where we had our end , and cover Double bowl in first 30 minutes💥😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Aser said:

Sadly removing myself as my back needs rest 🤕

Better than Aggravating it @Aser.... Will see you sooon ! 

Dear Nahil'ans . 

@Luke K P @Rafey Hashmi @Andrew John Melvill @azad @Mahmoud Taha @Hani crest king @Emanuel 

PLEASE be at meeting point deflated and ready to move AT 5.30am . We will move with no exceptions latest by 5.35-40- Anyone late, I would politely request them to go back . Please keep buffer time and leave early - Keeping in mind some morning Fog on the way - If all are ready, we can move even before start time !  Have your radios fully charged. 

Please ensure all your gears are securely strapped down. 

Convoy order will be shared later in couple of hours please. 

Please note the location point : https://maps.app.goo.gl/3qXSLgWmUycopCTj7 - So we resume the part 2 of our drive last time here .

@Luke K P - Looking forward to the Golden 50th ! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Rafey Hashmi said:

Excited for tomorrow! @DP1011 can you please share the closest petrol station along the meeting point?

@Rafey Hashmi Looking FORWARD  to seeing Jimny power !

Please note FB+ and above members should go to google, see meeting point and then search and send nearest gas station and then ask if its the right one ! ;) :D !! 

- That's part of learning how to navigate - Looking forward to hear from you - 2 points - for guys coming from Abu Dhabi and one for members coming from Dubai ;) !  ! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

22 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Better than Aggravating it @Aser.... Will see you sooon ! 

Dear Nahil'ans . 

@Luke K P @Rafey Hashmi @Andrew John Melvill @azad @Mahmoud Taha @Hani crest king @Emmanuel

PLEASE be at meeting point deflated and ready to move AT 5.30am . We will move with no exceptions latest by 5.35-40- Anyone late, I would politely request them to go back . Please keep buffer time and leave early - Keeping in mind some morning Fog on the way - If all are ready, we can move even before start time !  Have your radios fully charged. 

Please ensure all your gears are securely strapped down. 

Convoy order will be shared later in couple of hours please. 

Please note the location point : https://maps.app.goo.gl/3qXSLgWmUycopCTj7 - So we resume the part 2 of our drive last time here .

@Luke K P - Looking forward to the Golden 50th ! 

Currently charging about 300 different batteries/devices in preparation. See you all tomorrow morning 🫡

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Rafey Hashmi said:

IMPORTANT TO NOTE!!!!

The cafe coffee machine at ADNOC 960 is not open until 0700.

If coffee is important to you... Which arriving at 0515 it should be, I recommend ADNOC 614 (telal sweihan) 😜

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Ti1Aupt8CVktvci57

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use