Advertise here

Driving top speed in slow lane - Better Idea!

I am not sure if anyone of us have noticed off lately that driving on top speed in fast lane is getting impossible........!!!!!! High speed extreme left lane is always loaded with wannabe fast cars: yaris, tiida and civic who coughs up at 100kmph speed and bleed to death at 120. Sadly enough all these moron's like to drive in fast lane at 60-80kmph showing their peony ego when you dip at their back. I have spent months and months flashing on these cartoons and yelling at them showing the slow lane is on right my friend and not on left. But all in-vain.

Alternatively, I have found out that all monkey's is in fast lane these days so i should take their slow lane (as a revenge) and to my surprise now since last 7 days I am driving at 120+ in slow lane without dipping single flash for 20km run. I thought of sharing my latest discovery with others here and help save them little time and hassle during their morning rush. Good luck guys.

I agree on what you mean, but see its again typical chicken and egg scenario.

Slow driver free the fast lane then fast driver can move to back to where they belong and not zipping in between slow lanes. I have seen so many times that slow lanes is empty and all 60-80 drivers driving in fast lane as their dad's property. That's what is most frustrating.

I will be happy if some law comes for no fast driving in slow lane then may be all slow driver will feel good and get back their lane ownership and move where they actually belong. One find day....!